Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Project PC In Disguise

Overclocked

Default Project PC In Disguise

Hey guys, this is my first project post (second overall lol). This is my very first true modding project, so don't read this expecting to see an absolute masterpiece at the end. The theme for this first project is Transformers. I'm absolutely in love with Transformers so don't knock it lol. In the next posts, I will include pictures as well as progress reports, so if you have nothing better to do and want to see a closer to reality, none godly, modding project, then come check this thread out every so often.

Best regards,
    purdy (a.k.a. lone_wulf)

Default Re: Project PC In Disguise

Hahahha... did anyone see clerks II? The transformers reminded me of that.

Anyway good luck with your mod... i should be starting mine soon too. (though, i'm not sure if i'll post a log or not)

Anodized

Transformers, in a word, ROCK! </subscribe>

Can't wait for the movie to come out.....though i'm on the wrong side of the world so y'all will have to tell me all about it.

Can't wait to see the case!
    Pirates are way cooler than Ninjas. -Jinx.com

Project DEEP PURPLE is well under way. Check back often as the real fun is just about to begin.

Overclocked

moOmL, I think you should definitly make a post/log about your upcoming mod, I can guarantee I would not be the only one interested in reading it. Oh and btw, the teaser trailer for the upcoming movie is crap, however the cgi used in the trailer will NOT be used in the full length version. I only wish I could confirm the same for the upcoming, just announced, TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) movie (the cgi as well as the trailer in general looked absolutely attrocious). Anyways, back to my mod, I'm heading off to The States tonight and won't be back till thursday, but when I get back I'll be sure to post a progress report; well as soon as I figure out how to put my damn pictures up (me=nub). Anyways, I'm out.

Best regards,
    purdy (a.k.a. lone_wulf)

Case Wizard

Will your case be able to do actual transformations? Because that would be really cool!

hmm, sounds cool. Used to be a big Transformers fan. What exactly are you planning for the case?

Overclocked

Hey Coyote, no my mod won't be able to actually transform, like I said before this is more of a realistic mod, in other words nothing spectacular. As for your inquiry Aero, the plan is to take a little Aspire X-Qpack sff case and mod it to look like Optimus Prime in the sense of the coloring as well as hopefully putting parts together on the front of the case to make it look like his face. Oh btw, I'm back from The States so once I figure out how to get my own saved pictures from my comp onto this site, I'll be sure to have some new progress reports. Well, I have to get ready for work, so talk to y'all later (I spent too much time down there lol). Chow!

Best regards,
    purdy (a.k.a. lone_wulf)

To put your photos on to a website you have to get a host for your pictures. I like to use this site:

http://photobucket.com/

Just set up an account with them and then you'll browse for photos on your computer and upload them to the site. Then you can post the pictures with the " [IMG] " tags.

Overclocked

Here are some pics of what the case currently looks like. Even though I love the window appliquees, the'yre just not enough, which is why I started this mod.

Overclocked

My biggest inspiration for the whole design scheme/colors is this picture of Optimus Prime which is also one of the appliquees; so expect to see lots of red.