Thread: First case mod

Fresh Paint

Default First case mod

This is going to be my first case mod and i really wanna make it nice and slek so i kinda made a small image to show and idea i want to get some input on it thats a good idea or what i can do to make it better

Also if you have ideas of what to do or to add ect ill gladly take them xD

Default Re: First case mod

How are you gonna cool those harddrives?
    Please read the TOS regarding links in signatures. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing. -The Mods

Fresh Paint

row of fans at top

The illustration is pretty vague, you are asking for opinions on a simple hardware arrangement. I don't know if many people will have much to say without more detailed imagery. The hardware arrangement is not as input inspiring as the design itself, try sketching up some plans on what you want it to look like and then it might make more sense regarding the component placement. As such, there isn't much to comment on. It is a start though, keep thinking.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Agreed, we don't really have enough info to pass judgment.

You don't, however, want a HD-DVD drive - Blu-Ray won out a couple months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    Everyone else had quotes, and I didn't. I figured the next funny thing I see I'd throw in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    Jon, the whole post is about building a bong that changes its own water.
    Gee, it damn sure took me long enough to find and add the origin of the first quote...