Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Hunters

Default Ghost Hunters

Did anyone just watch the ghost hunters episode that just aired at the airforce base?

OMG!!!

TEH FLASHLIGHT!

I don't want to post any spoilers unless people want them.

Default Re: Ghost Hunters

We DVR it. I'm at work tonight, and won't get to watch it until Friday. I have yet to watch last weeks episode too.

haha.
    Not really a fan of that type of show.

Although I'm kinda hooked on another reality sci-fi show called Destination Truth.
    It's about a group that goes out and tries to prove or disprove local legends like the Yeti or Lock Ness Monster. It's pretty interested.

Sorry If I derail your thread.

I've got the madcow, what's your excuse? Bopher's Avatar

I love Ghost Hunters only because they try to debunk something first before even saying the might be "paranormal" activity. Have you even seen them try to get Jason to say a place is haunted? Its funny cause he won't unless a ghost were to appear and slap him on the nose.

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."

He beleived this place to be haunted...Its a CRAZY episode

I know. I missed the first 10 minutes of it but the rest was great. I would love to be able to have them get permission to come out to F.E. Warren AFB in Cheyenne and look that over. So many spots on the base said to have activity. When my dad was stationed there he told me that the K9 dog wouldn't go to the 3rd floor of the Security Police building. No one knew why you couldn't convince a single one to go up. What makes it creepy is that during the civil war and when the base was originally in service to the calvary that building was the base hospital. So many stories floating around about that base alone. Wish I had somewhere around here I thought had ghosts and could get them out.

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."

Hmmm. Maybe I judged it too early. I may give it a try.
    I just hate the documentaries where they try to make up every excuse to prove that the place is haunted.

Quote Originally Posted by tinker View Post
    Hmmm. Maybe I judged it too early. I may give it a try.
    I just hate the documentaries where they try to make up every excuse to prove that the place is haunted.
    I think its called Most Haunted or something, but I can't stand it. They went out to the Winchester House on Halloween to "investigate" and they were jumping at everything and "hearing" things. But Ghost Hunters went out and found nothing at all. Not even an EVP. I have a hard time believing those "documentaries" as well.

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

I just hate shows that claim every piece of dust is an orb........stupid.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Taps plays skeptic for everything. I think out of all the places theyve shown, only like....2 have actually been considered remotely plausible, one of them being this episode.