Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sono in una valle di merda!!

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Io sono cacato su torrente senza una pagaia

lol I think I just broke my iPod. It's making weird clicky noises like its struggling to read the disc or something. After a few seconds it shows the picture of a "dead iPod" and the link to iPod's service/support page. I got it for Christmas from Best Buy so... any ideas? Do these things come with any kind of repair warranty or did apple decide to be cheap and offer that as an "option" but not as a included feature with every iPod?

My advice, even though iPods feel pretty sturdy, Don't raise it above your head and bring it crashing down onto your desk. lol

**I hope no one understand Italian on these boards, otherwise they are going to think I am a retard! LoL
    Last edited by Zephik; 01-23-2007 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Wrong translation. lol! *fixed*
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

ATX Mental Case

Default Re: Sono in una valle di merda!!

I'd say its worth giving Apple a ring. They're usually pretty good about this kind of thing. Especially if you have all the payment details etc...

Try a reset.

I lost mine, it's even worst

Anyone who think a computer is sexy need to #$? and fast

Dude... sweet.

Do you guys see and read what I am? *excluding the blanked out areas, you can't see that

+1 bagillion rep for iPod!
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Nope, can't see it. I feel like an idiot now, so please spell it out to me.

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

lol Do I detect a slight hint of sarcasm Dave?

Well... it seems that I qualify for a free iPod replacement after going through a few steps such as date of purchase, symptoms, serial number and a few other things. I'm guessing that was the qualification process? But this is how I am seeing it right now. I'll either get a new, refurbished, or a used one but I won't get the same one. Which is completely fine with me because I have a chance of getting a brand new one!

But what I was trying to point out in that picture was that they will do all of this FOR FREE. At least I think... there hasn't been any mention of payment at all as of yet. But it gets even better, not only will they replace it for free but they will also COME TO MY HOUSE AND PICK IT UP! So they come and pick it up, then they send me a replacement.

Pretty stinkin awesome.

ATX Mental Case

I read Product Service? Is it free?

Edit: Im not stupid!

Oh, ok. I was looking for some sort of dumb grammatical error.

-Dave
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

How Big's Your Mouth?! gaz_the_chav's Avatar

Lol me too lol

-gaz

That's classified.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFire View Post
    Dude... sweet.

Do you guys see and read what I am? *excluding the blanked out areas, you can't see that

+1 bagillion rep for iPod!

Are you related to me? lol! My name is Sean Hill