Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: line rider

Anodized

Default Re: line rider

Quote Originally Posted by jreffy View Post
    **LINE RIDER TUTORIAL**

here you go degenerates . May I suggest a line-rider competition?!?!

http://www.smorgasbord.net/line-rider-roundup
    Totally . I'm working on my entry right now
    I'M A SCAMMER, DON'T DO TRADE/BUSINESS WITH ME.

ATX Mental Case

You know what is sad?

I'm sitting at my desk here plotting out with a ruler and pencil the loops and ramps I'm going to make and learning how best to draw them.

You know what's more sad?

This is the first time I've really applied my Mechanical Engineering degree since graduation,
    Project: Savage (in progress)
    Lian-Li PC-70 | Intel Core2Duo E6600 | Swiftech Storm w/ MCP655 Pump | P5W DH Deluxe | 2GB Corsair DDR2-800 | X1900XTX 256MB w/ Maze4 Waterblock | Audigy 4 | WD Caviar 300GB HD | WD Raptor 36GB HD | 2xslot-load DVD+RW slim drives

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Here's another *Hint*

I noticed that when you draw a lot of lines the game slows up right? Well I have been noticing slight variations of that on different websites. I'm thinking that it might be somewhat related to the amount of people using a particular website.

Works for me at least.

-SF

Oh yeah, and does anyone know why my internet just closed on me for no reason at all? I HAD SUCH A COOL LAYOUT! GAH! lol You talk about being ticked off!

**FYI Apparently LCD screens made my dell can take a crazy beating without breaking. Also, I think I need anger management lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

ATX Mental Case

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFire View Post
    Here's another *Hint*

I noticed that when you draw a lot of lines the game slows up right? Well I have been noticing slight variations of that on different websites. I'm thinking that it might be somewhat related to the amount of people using a particular website.

Works for me at least.

-SF

Oh yeah, and does anyone know why my internet just closed on me for no reason at all? I HAD SUCH A COOL LAYOUT! GAH! lol You talk about being ticked off!

**FYI Apparently LCD screens made my dell can take a crazy beating without breaking. Also, I think I need anger management lol
    I think this is an appropriate place for a one word reply...

"OWNED"
    Lian-Li PC-70 | Intel Core2Duo E6600 | Swiftech Storm w/ MCP655 Pump | P5W DH Deluxe | 2GB Corsair DDR2-800 | X1900XTX 256MB w/ Maze4 Waterblock | Audigy 4 | WD Caviar 300GB HD | WD Raptor 36GB HD | 2xslot-load DVD+RW slim drives

Anodized

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFire View Post
    Here's another *Hint*

Works for me at least.

-SF

Thats why you get the download version
    I'M A SCAMMER, DON'T DO TRADE/BUSINESS WITH ME.

ATX Mental Case

Quote Originally Posted by rosecityracr View Post
    Thats why you get the download version
    Download version doesn't have "undo"

And its not line flyer...

-SF
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

I'm pretty sure that your internet browser caches .swf files... it has nothing to do with users currently on the website.

Undo is for sissies.

Quote Originally Posted by a.Bird View Post
    Undo is for sissies.
    I actually like the game alot better WITHOUT undo.

-SF

rest in peace mate GT40_GearHead's Avatar

bloody hell, if i catch the punk who posted this, i'll skin his ass!

its been two days since I have done nothing else than play this

LOUD AND PROUD !