Ok basicley, I need a new LAN machine. My gaming machine turned out a bit heavier then I thought it would be, and bigger. Too big to carry to all my friends houses.

Anyways I want to make a new Lan machine, what to do with better then PROJECT DEATHROW!!! AHHH!!! Anyways, I got deathrow all cut out and ready to go. (no pics, Lost cable to camra). Anyways, I painted it black a while ago, but now that I look at it, the paint jobs crap, Either becuase I used cheap 96 cent paint or I just didn't pay much attension to detail. Anyways, I wanna get a nice "pro" paint job.

So what I need is steps. For an example, this is what Mikeroq posted in my Project: Past Power thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeroq View Post
You should sand and clean your case, then lay down a few coats of primer, sanding a little to get a smoother finsih, then top it off with a few coats of your color, some more sanding, some more color, then a few layers of clear coat and call it a day
Can someone, such as Tybrenis or our other paint experts give me better detials or the "long step" version?

--------------
As for the condition on the case now, I spent 3 hours sanding it, I got most of the spray off, the case is int he condition where, 1 more touch of sanding paper and it will sand through the other side of the case lol. But there is still black on there. Just underneath all the Sand paper scratches. Should I put primer ontop of that or no?