23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good Idea

12 52.17%
  • Mixed Feelings

11 47.83%
  • Bad Idea

0 0%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Into the unknown I go... (with pictures!)

MitaPi

Default Re: Into the unknown I go... (with pictures!)

Quote Originally Posted by purdy
    I think it's very original but my suggestion would be to find a theme to use for the windows rather than just an oddly shaped triangle. Then again that's just my opinion. Quite like the case design though.
    Yea, I wouldnt mind a design for the windows at all... but for the life of me I cant squeeze out a drop of inspiration! So for now they are just going to be like that.

Life is like an analogy...

go with some geometric etching. just trace out circles from a centerpoint somewhere, and throw in some tangents and squares... triangles... a couple dotted lines and speckles here and there. it could look good. its already pretty geometric.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Toy
    im pretty sure i was your car, but i was into mah music and didnt think too much of it

Yeah, I would do what silverdemon said. It would be like one of Defyants mods I saw...

HPRes 3 Mega I think...
    RIP Bucko

MitaPi

Okay, So I am currently just messing around with the colors and windows and stuff like that for fun... but I am actually liking where it is going! ...wierd how that works. Not even trying and BAM! It just kind of happens... lol

Anyway, here is a sneak preview. I call it... "Title Shot". rofl

Still cant figure out which way I want to pronounce it though! Hmmm, well what about some of the other stuff I mentioned in post #29?

Life is like an analogy...

that 45 degree joint will provide the most surface area to fuse together, and the strongest bonds. thats a good way to go.

as for paint... krylon is the only thing i can think of right now. that stuff is supposed to stick to anything.

<EDIT> the only way i can think to pronounce that bloody name is "ah/uh-dih-muss"

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Toy
    im pretty sure i was your car, but i was into mah music and didnt think too much of it

MitaPi

Good to know! Thanks slug toy, If it doesnt work.. I am hunting you down! jk

Okay, you guys dont like my newbish design?

...well take this! Muahahaha!

The drives will be... how do you say it? Like you wont know that they are there... but they will be! lol

I like this last (the black one that is...) design much better... one question though...

what is a "Audeamus" ??? :S

MitaPi

Oh dont pretend like you are not impressed by the pink one! eh, Kind of reminds me of cotton candy or something... :p

"Audeamus - Let Us Dare."

It's a mix of american and latin I believe... I say that because I dont think its TRUE latin. It was invented by a bunch of college students as their motto. I decided to adopt it because I think it is a great motto.

OKay, What do you guys think... Ah-dee-ah-mus. If you say it slow it doesnt sound that cool, you gotta kind of roll the words together and make it fluent sounding. How you pronounce it might change in the future.... but that sounds pretty decent for now yah?

To Whome It May Concern...

Also I am thinking bout wrapping the windows all the way around the case... but I attempted it and failed lol. So if you think you can do it then send me a PM. Thanks! (This is all on Sketchup of course)

MitaPi

Upadate (?)

OKay, So I was just playing around again and I developed something interesting. It's not done yet so this is just kind of like a preview... but I am not entirely sure on how I feel about it. So maybe if I know how you guys feel about it that will help.

If you see something you like then list it, if you see something you dont like list then that too.

Keep in mind this design is not finished... If I do finish then I will keep wrapping the widnows around. Should I even do a case window wrap around or should I just leave the windows on that one side of the case??

rest in peace mate GT40_GearHead's Avatar

well i like the pattern (i mean in the last design)

but not the color

the only color combinations in my mind would be

black case red plexi

black case blue plexi
    or even better

black case green plexi

LOUD AND PROUD !