Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: What Can thermaltake Do For You?

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Default Re: What Can thermaltake Do For You?

Quote Originally Posted by Tt-Enthusiasts View Post
    Thats an interesting idea for sure.... not quite sure how to implement it and be affordable but definitely unique
    Well i've seen USB touch screens for like 30$ on ebay, so the price behind the technology can't be quite to hard.

especially if the flag ship model took off, then you could build a foundation of lower end cases with similar features as the flagship model and make booco $$$$!

I agree with what twiggs said, it doesn't have to be quite that extravagant, look at the phantom, it sold like crazy. I can say that if you give me a case i WANT to mod, rather than HAVE to mod i'm usually pretty excited. A great example is my corsair 600T, its roomy, simply styled, has enough cable management options to make your head spin, looks nice, and is easy to mod because everything on it can be taken apart.
    Not dead yet

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

A testbench case that is cheap in price but not .2 mm aluminum.

One that looks nice, but doesn't sacrifice features for looks.

Easy to install and remove components, but not flimbsy connectors.

Easy to add onto it, and possibly stack one or two (KVM, anyone?)

And above all:

EASY TO MOD.

.skp to come.
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

What can Thermaltake do for me? GIVE ME A MILLION SPACE BUCKS!

Hey, you asked!
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

They can find out why my Maximum Security build log seems to keep disappearing from the Tt forums

Quote Originally Posted by SXRguyinMA View Post
    They can find out why my Maximum Security build log seems to keep disappearing from the Tt forums
    Because it's top secret.
    Now, off to the basement to do some fiddling with the rods and such.
    so far left of center i'm in right field

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Hmm, let's see, what can Thermaltake do for me? Well, I'm not exactly in the market for new product at the moment, so more nebulous thoughts.. You have been consistently improving the quality of your products, so that's definitely good...I've only recently felt comfortable recommending Tt PSUs again (been burned bad in the past by faulty products, though customer support was stellar) and I haven't seen the incredibly shoddy materials like were in the V9 present in any recent cases. You do seem to be paying a lot of attention to the community. That's good, keep up the good work there. And donating products as prizes for competitions and raffles. That's a great way to get a boost in community good will and promote new products at the same time.

....now on to the less kind comments...
    If you are going to provide prizes for competitions and raffles, follow through with it. Like I said, it's a great way of building community good will, but if you don't actually deliver it just damages your credibility. Seriously, how long has it been since the t-shirt sales and PLAR raffles? Scratch that question; just checked the threads and it's been 9 months and 7 months, respectively. Anybody heard anything about Tt delivering on the promised donations? Don't get me wrong, it's cool as hell that you offered to donate prizes for those raffles, especially when you had zero direct financial gain from them. That is not something that I would expect from an industry player and it says really good things about them. Remember what I said about building community good will? Yeah, right there; great example. But honestly? If you're not going to follow through on stuff like that it would be better to just stay out of it. Like I said, I don't think anybody was expecting you to donate to either of those raffles, so it was a huge surprise when you did. Major good will all around. But 7 and 9 months later with no word on actual delivery of promised goods...any good will that you gained by offering them has long since disappeared, imo, and I'm sure in several cases been replaced by decreased credibility and public image.

Now, as far as I can tell, not following through on something like this is not normal behavior for Thermaltake. Which makes me wonder wtf is going on. So what can Thermaltake do for me personally? Do yourselves a favor and sort out stuff like this before it does further damage to your public image.

relevant threads:
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=25074
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=25579
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=25479
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=26179
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=27179
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Official Thermaltake Rep

Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
    Hmm, let's see, what can Thermaltake do for me? Well, I'm not exactly in the market for new product at the moment, so more nebulous thoughts.. You have been consistently improving the quality of your products, so that's definitely good...I've only recently felt comfortable recommending Tt PSUs again (been burned bad in the past by faulty products, though customer support was stellar) and I haven't seen the incredibly shoddy materials like were in the V9 present in any recent cases. You do seem to be paying a lot of attention to the community. That's good, keep up the good work there. And donating products as prizes for competitions and raffles. That's a great way to get a boost in community good will and promote new products at the same time.

....now on to the less kind comments...
    If you are going to provide prizes for competitions and raffles, follow through with it. Like I said, it's a great way of building community good will, but if you don't actually deliver it just damages your credibility. Seriously, how long has it been since the t-shirt sales and PLAR raffles? Scratch that question; just checked the threads and it's been 9 months and 7 months, respectively. Anybody heard anything about Tt delivering on the promised donations? Don't get me wrong, it's cool as hell that you offered to donate prizes for those raffles, especially when you had zero direct financial gain from them. That is not something that I would expect from an industry player and it says really good things about them. Remember what I said about building community good will? Yeah, right there; great example. But honestly? If you're not going to follow through on stuff like that it would be better to just stay out of it. Like I said, I don't think anybody was expecting you to donate to either of those raffles, so it was a huge surprise when you did. Major good will all around. But 7 and 9 months later with no word on actual delivery of promised goods...any good will that you gained by offering them has long since disappeared, imo, and I'm sure in several cases been replaced by decreased credibility and public image.

Now, as far as I can tell, not following through on something like this is not normal behavior for Thermaltake. Which makes me wonder wtf is going on. So what can Thermaltake do for me personally? Do yourselves a favor and sort out stuff like this before it does further damage to your public image.

relevant threads:
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=25074
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=25579
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=25479
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=26179
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=27179
    Hello,

I am personally looking into this. I will update you as soon as I find out what exactly happened in this case.

thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Official Thermaltake Rep

I fixed the issue for you and also replied to your PM

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

saw that thanks