Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: project: Fukushima Reactor Rebuild

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Default Re: project: Fukushima Reactor Rebuild

Well, he mentioned earlier that he was going to be living around Riverside (near where PLAR lives)...pretty long drive to Rockville from there. ...though, come to think of it, that's a pretty long drive for you too, isn't it?
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

yeah i just looked up a few places for rent in river side and havre de grace... and i am still not sure as to which side of Aberdeen i will be living... but that is the general area i will be working...

but nah i will be working at APG... doing some satellite stuff...

Yea....I currently live in Manassas VA.....

Tell me about a long drive. The fact that I'm already batsh*t crazy makes it so the commute doesn't effect me as much.

Ok... so you guys know that right now i live in okinawa... i work with the government doing comms in support of some crazy stuff right now...

the soldiers i work next to have been doing missions up in mainland in support of the assistance...

its been a pretty intense at times... and one of my buddys got a chance to take his camera with him... he came back about a month ago and gave me all his pictures (about a thousand) to go threw and edit for him...

hes not a photographer so (being that i am) he asked me to edit and bring out the best and worst of all the shots he took...

so... i know this isnt about the case mod... but i just want you guys to understand that i work hand in hand with some of this stuff going on and that this build... is by no means disrespectful to those who have and who will continue to loose there lives in mainland...

if you would like to donate money to help please donate ... and understand that threw out this build i am hoping to build awareness and remind people that there are still 4 reactors in mainland japan that will more than likely keep taking the lives of people over the next 10 to 20 years... its a sad reminder...

http://www.flickr.com//photos/robert...97569571/show/

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

WOW! Those are some amazing photos!

Quote Originally Posted by SXRguyinMA View Post
    WOW! Those are some amazing photos!
    it took a lot of editing... they were using a simple point and shoot camera and just passing it around to different soldiers and letting them take pictures...

it took me a good day or two to edit...

but i liked them overall

Overclocked

I really enjoy this build for many reasons. Unique concept, strange materials, perfect planning and execution!!! Mod on my friend I need to see more of this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnG3L View Post
    I really enjoy this build for many reasons. Unique concept, strange materials, perfect planning and execution!!! Mod on my friend I need to see more of this!!!!
    well hopefully this move back to America wont mess me up to much. the moving inspector just came threw today to see how much stuff we have to move... he was a little shocked by the case and when i explained it laughed and thought it was "sugoi" ( or awesome)

so that was kinda cool

the come and pick everything up on the 24th... so i only got a couple of weeks left with it ... hopefully i can finish off the tower and the wiring before i ship it... and cross my fingures everthing shows up in one piece

thanks a million ang3l... its a very fun first full case mod for me

Alright it's packed up and headed to America

So long and I hope it makes it threw the shipment

I should be in Maryland on my birthday June 29th... And should move into a place in July.... And the house hold arrive around August or September

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Great! I hope everything makes it through the move unscathed.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV