Thread: Top 10 Open World Games

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Top 10 Open World Games

The top 10 Open World Games are rated
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Default Re: Top 10 Open World Games

Honestly I can't believe Just Cause 2 isnt on there otherwise the only two others games I played on that list are GTA and Assassins Creed so I guess I cant say much.

To me AC2 felt a lot more open world compared to AC1. I suppose they are talking about both in general though.
    EVGA P55 LE :: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8 GHz w/ Zalman 9500 :: 2x 2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 :: ATI Radeon 5850 :: Micro Center G2 64GB SSD :: Samsung F3 1TB :: Western Digital 320GB :: X-Fi Xtreme Music :: Corsair TX-750w :: Windows 7 64-Bit :: Lian Li PC-9F

As much as I love Super Metroid, it shouldn't have been on that list. It's open as far as you get a few paths you can explore to get power ups, but anything that is story related you are blocked from until it is time/until you have the right powers to get to. I wouldn't call it an open world game, but maybe that's just me. Oh how I love that game though.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Heheh, notice how two of the top three games are by BethSoft.

I would argue that Morrowind was a more open game than Oblivion though. It was at least more seamlessly open. But it was harder and older and not as popular, so it can't make it on the list, I guess. Personally I think Oblivion was a few steps back in several areas, but that may just be because Morrowind was the first game I really fell in love with.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV