Thread: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Default Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Bluesnews

Im sooo excited. This had to be my number one all time favorite NFS/racing game ever. I really hope they dont screw it up.
    EVGA P55 LE :: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8 GHz w/ Zalman 9500 :: 2x 2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 :: ATI Radeon 5850 :: Micro Center G2 64GB SSD :: Samsung F3 1TB :: Western Digital 320GB :: X-Fi Xtreme Music :: Corsair TX-750w :: Windows 7 64-Bit :: Lian Li PC-9F

Default Re: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

i think the originals are always better, but im glad they are getting back to the roots. i hope the new online need for speed comes out soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv View Post
    Or are you talking about vending machine choice C-4?

mmmmm... skittles....
    bench mark software.

video bios flashing guide

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

8D Nerdgasm.. There...wow, there are entirely too many awesome cars in that trailer. I saw the first opening hood flash and thought "Wait, did they finally...no, probably not.." *chase video starts* 8D "It is!" Koenigsegg CCX FTW! Also, gotta love the Veyron police cruiser...and the Zonda...and the Murcielago...and that Carrera GT... 8D Oh, and there were a bunch of Shelby Mustang GT500s in there...but I'm sorry, they pale in comparison.

I'm really glad to see the NFS franchise getting back to its roots (ie, super/hypercars). Maybe I'm in the minority on this, but the whole ricer phase really rather bored me. In the last one I played (ok, granted that was NFS: Carbon), it got so it was less about the cars and more about the environment...when that happens to a racing game you know someone somewhere did something wrong.

EDIT:
    Oh, and nitpicking here, but no way could a GT500 catch up to a CCX that fast...and the Veyron accelerates quick, but not quite that quick (assuming road speed of at least ~50-60mph it would have needed about another second and a half)...and I'm not completely convinced that a Murcielago could catch a Zonda at all...and if I were driving that Zonda down a long straight road trying to get away from cops in GT500s, I would have just put my foot down and left them in the dust. Top speed of 215mph for the Zonda F...I would like to see a GT500 do that.

I hope that they actually put effort into making the cars handle differently, not throw different skins on the same thing.

EDIT2:
    Ok, so the Veyron's acceleration was about spot on..I forgot how fast 2.5s is. No way can a GT500 do 0-60 in 2.6s though. A normal GT500 takes 4.5s, and even the 'Super Snake' version can 'only' do it in 3.5-3.7s.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

OK, enough nitpicking, it's not a sim, it's an arcade racer.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    OK, enough nitpicking, it's not a sim, it's an arcade racer.
    But...but....

That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

O.O

I want. I hope it comes to the 360 because my laptop is getting to the point where it can no longer run new games on high anymore.
    PS3: CaptBuzzCooler

lol wow man and i thought i over analyzed games lol
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv View Post
    Or are you talking about vending machine choice C-4?

mmmmm... skittles....
    bench mark software.

video bios flashing guide