Thread: News Desk: CoolIT Systems Introduces Expanded Range of Specialized Advanced Liquid Co

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default News Desk: CoolIT Systems Introduces Expanded Range of Specialized Advanced Liquid Co

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=505]News Desk: CoolIT Systems Introduces Expanded Range of Specialized Advanced Liquid Cooling Solutions[/drupal]

By Charles Gantt ( Oneslowz28 )

Last week CoolIT Systems released several new and innovative cooling solutions for today's power hungry, heat producing CPU's, including a new 120.2 radiator design for their A.L.C systems and a dual CPU cooling solution that should make a lot of EVGA fans very happy. Keep reading after the jump for a short rundown of each new product.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Default Re: News Desk: CoolIT Systems Introduces Expanded Range of Specialized Advanced Liqui

Nice to see them expanding their offerings, and I wish them the best of luck. I do find it hilarious though, that his example of 'customization' was adding two more fans.

Also, the second quote, idk if it's out of context or what, but it doesn't make any sense to me.
    “Imagine being able to control and monitor the cooling performance of multiple graphics cards, processors, fans and temperature sensors from a simple piece of software and more importantly without any wires!”

He makes it sound like they all communicate and receive power wirelessly...which I'm assuming isn't the case.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV