Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Its Snowing!!!!!!!111!!!1!!1!!! W007!

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

Default Re: Its Snowing!!!!!!!111!!!1!!1!!! W007!

Quote Originally Posted by SXRguyinMA View Post
    $30 in tips in 4 hrs is $7.50/hr

here in MA there may be 1/2" or so here and there, mostly bare grass though. It's sad that AL. and MS. have more snow than we do. Suck worse that I work @ a snowmobile shop, and business sucks this year cuz there's no snow!
    I meant combined with the $7.50/hr plus the tips comes out to $15 an hour

Quote Originally Posted by SXRguyinMA View Post
    heres how its done

Many people accociate sleds with just winter, when in reality, I ride them in sand, dirt, water...etc. They are an all terrain vehicle
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Well I am back in. The final word at my house is 8.5", My mom got about 6 and my grandmothers about 8. It was all gone by 1pm. We are back to normal.

I thought I read somewhere online that all 49 states had at lease some amount of snow on them somewhere. All except Hawaii. Apparently this has never happened before.

they have competitions on the lake near where I live for snowmobile races. pretty fun to watch. maybe someday I'll compete, when I have my own sled lol. Going across water on a sled is awesome though, as long as you dont get too wet and freeze to death. lol

Was just up @ my parents cabin, bout 3 1/2 feet of snow up there. pretty low for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER