Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finally maybe just maybe a little daylight at the end of the tunnell

Default Re: Finally maybe just maybe a little daylight at the end of the tunnell

I was always tempted to go back to houses of certain scum customers and do something mean. But once the shift was over, I would remember that I was an adult and just let it go. However, not all of my fellow delivery drivers had the same sense of adult morality. People should remember that when they are dealing with someone who knows exactly where they live.
    this. Man we did some messed up stuff to the meth heads in Rock Springs. lol

The old adage is true, dont **** with the people who make your food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

Default Re: Finally maybe just maybe a little daylight at the end of the tunnell

lol good tips guys , Im reluctant to say anything afraid i will bring back luck on myself but, if i work hard do my best i will make my own luck everyone has been super helpful. I have delivered 2 nights .
    Tonight i closed i did real good the first night pretty good tonight . They did tell me to watch one guy he would stick you with the long long drive no tips people .
    One thing some one mentioned i have noticed . I have went to the very upper class around here some tip great some tip nothing .
    I have went to trailer parks i do not judge these people i have lived in a trailer before . It seems i get better tips there .
    The only thing i wish is the people had the house # on there house and mailbox .
    the gps has been a life saver the other drivers are helping me too .
    getting stuck with non tippers doesn't bother me im new those guys have been there a while . So i ahve no problem with that they send me on some good ones too . thanks for all the help guys i really appreciate it.

Also i haven't seen any bugs yet .
    Also they don't call that a blast freezer for nothing.
    Or that's what they call it lol it is colllllld .

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_Scope_99 View Post
    lol good tips guys , Im reluctant to say anything afraid i will bring back luck on myself but, if i work hard do my best i will make my own luck everyone has been super helpful. I have delivered 2 nights .
    Tonight i closed i did real good the first night pretty good tonight . They did tell me to watch one guy he would stick you with the long long drive no tips people .
    One thing some one mentioned i have noticed . I have went to the very upper class around here some tip great some tip nothing .
    I have went to trailer parks i do not judge these people i have lived in a trailer before . It seems i get better tips there .
    The only thing i wish is the people had the house # on there house and mailbox .
    the gps has been a life saver the other drivers are helping me too .
    getting stuck with non tippers doesn't bother me im new those guys have been there a while . So i ahve no problem with that they send me on some good ones too . thanks for all the help guys i really appreciate it.

Also i haven't seen any bugs yet .
    Also they don't call that a blast freezer for nothing.
    Or that's what they call it lol it is colllllld .

Hey you can always buy a bullet resistant vest, legal to own wouldn't you know.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

if i work hard do my best i will make my own luck
    Damn straight!

On a side note, I've never understood people who don't tip the drivers...I always feel guilty if I tip them less than $4-5
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Quote Originally Posted by Twigsoffury View Post
    Hey you can always buy a bullet resistant vest, legal to own wouldn't you know.
    lol if i could afford that i wouldn't need the job j/k

Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
    Damn straight!

On a side note, I've never understood people who don't tip the drivers...I always feel guilty if I tip them less than $4-5
    Man i would deliver to you anytime i try to get it there when its still smoke-in.
    A couple of dollars is cool with me . I did get a $7 dollars from a girl i went to high school with .
    Man i tell you one thing some of those roads going into the parks are one huge Pot hole .

lol if i could afford that i wouldn't need the job j/k
    considering what they do, actually they aren't to expensive

from 800~1,400$ upto a couple thousand for the light weight kind.

I highly doubt you'll ever have a problem though. long as you aren't a asshat towards someone randomly.

We don't have pot holes in oklahoma, We've got Pot craters.

Man i would deliver to you anytime i try to get it there when its still smoke-in.
    A couple of dollars is cool with me . I did get a $7 dollars from a girl i went to high school with .
    Man i tell you one thing some of those roads going into the parks are one huge Pot hole .
    Until someone works in the food industry (including pizza delivery) they just don't understand tipping. I usually start at 20% and knock off for bad/slow service or poorly cooked food. I will add if the service is exceptional. Pays off too. Now when I go into our local Taqueria, the Sangria is waiting at the table nice and strong... They usually also give us freebies. Nothing like toasting the owners birthday from a dusty bottle of homemade tequila. (good thing I am close enought o walk/crawl home...)

Quote Originally Posted by Twigsoffury View Post
    considering what they do, actually they aren't to expensive

from 800~1,400$ upto a couple thousand for the light weight kind.

I highly doubt you'll ever have a problem though. long as you aren't a asshat towards someone randomly.

We don't have pot holes in oklahoma, We've got Pot craters.
    I thought OK WAS one big pothole...
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

Quote Originally Posted by Airbozo View Post

I thought OK WAS one big pothole...

O snap

Until someone works in the food industry (including pizza delivery) they just don't understand tipping. I usually start at 20% and knock off for bad/slow service or poorly cooked food. I will add if the service is exceptional. Pays off too. Now when I go into our local Taqueria, the Sangria is waiting at the table nice and strong... They usually also give us freebies. Nothing like toasting the owners birthday from a dusty bottle of homemade tequila. (good thing I am close enought o walk/crawl home...)
    THIS

Some people just dont realize how hard some people work at these places for next to nothing. giving good tips makes their day. trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER