Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

Thread: Bärsärkar-gång

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Re: Bärsärkar-gång

I may as well write up a macro script of some kind that just automatically inserts "wow", "damn", or "you're a lunatic" after each of your posts that include the word "update".

Geez. Awesome as always my man. Awesome as always.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Wow, awesome work on those buttons. This is really one for the scrapbook. Once it's done you should submit it to MDPCs...unless they come asking you first..
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Sexy Hot Nurse ..... NOT!! b4i7's Avatar

looking great! ive been away for a bit and its good to see youre still making progress on this! cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by intergalacticman View Post
    stunning, how does one tap a hole?

hmm a radioactive computer, heres hopin you dont wind up sterile...seriously though awesome work man
    "it only takes one voice to start a revolution"

Like a Lightning Bolt in Your Cheerios! Drum Thumper's Avatar

Nice work with the spent shell casings. Like I said a few pages back, you're giving me some ideas...
    Quote Originally Posted by artoodeeto View Post
    aw heck guys. We're modders. Let's just build our own, shall we?

DrumThumper.net || The Brewing Art ||
    My Flickr Stream

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

indeed. those screw buttons are awesome! great idea! love that gem power button too! +rep

Talking Re: Bärsärkar-gång

Quote Originally Posted by blueonblack View Post
    I may as well write up a macro script of some kind that just automatically inserts "wow", "damn", or "you're a lunatic" after each of your posts that include the word "update".

Geez. Awesome as always my man. Awesome as always.
    Thanks blue! Glad to see you're still following in the summer slowdown.

Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
    Once it's done you should submit it to MDPCs...unless they come asking you first..
    Thanks for the compliment x88x but I'm expecting the folks at MDPC to be more puzzled by this mod than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by b4i7 View Post
    looking great! ive been away for a bit and its good to see youre still making progress on this! cant wait
    Welcome back b4i7, progress continues in my own special meandering way.

Quote Originally Posted by raistnox View Post
    hmm a radioactive computer, heres hopin you dont wind up sterile...seriously though awesome work man
    Thanks raistnox, it is a fervent hope that nothing in my ill spent youth makes me sterile too.

Quote Originally Posted by Drum Thumper View Post
    Nice work with the spent shell casings. Like I said a few pages back, you're giving me some ideas...
    I must admit, the collective brain power of the folks replying has impressed me. The best idea so far was key caps for a steampunk keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by SXRguyinMA View Post
    indeed. those screw buttons are awesome! great idea! love that gem power button too! +rep
    Thanks SXR! On the screws, they're my favorite kind of modding. Just start trying different things and see what comes out.

Coming back to the this mod, I'm chipping away at the wiring but not very much interesting to show for my efforts. I will show you this though. The external tubing, that's routed on the exterior was originally planned to be acid green.

And I was planning to use this copper wire sleeving but the Bitspower fittings are 3/8-5/8 so this sleeving is too small.

So the search for replacement sleeving has been underway. This stuff is decent but is fairly light weight and doesn't offer any tubing protection.

This stuff is braided copper sleeving, its heavy weight and offers significant protection. Tubing really can't collapse with this on it. Its made for phase change overclockers to keep their tubing from rupturing.

So which do you think looks better? The lightweight stuff or

The heavyweight sleeving?

Sketchup really doesn't picture it well but you get the idea where it's going.

And while I'm asking, this is the back of subject Delta from Bioshock 2. He's the main protagonist in the game. On the back of his suit are 2 reservoirs of fluid with red and blue colored liquid which set me to thinking.

What about blue and red instead of green?

Lightweight Blue

Heavyweight Blue

Lightweight Red

Heavyweight Red

Let me know what you think. I'm leaning towards the heavyweight (more functional) but could go either way on the colors. I plan to spend Saturday modding so I'll have some more for you soon. Especially if my kiln arrives .

Many thanks to my sponsors!
    Bitspower

Galaxy

HardwareLabs

I vote heavyweight. looks awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Ooooh, definitely the heavyweight!

I think the blue/red could work really well.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV