Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: Oblivion

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: Oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Oneslowz28 View Post
    Hey where was that quest located? The one where you got the mages tower?
    I just signed in one day and it was there. Hmmm.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Fr...re_%28quest%29
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Hey where was that quest located? The one where you got the mages tower?
    It's part of one of the add-on packs in Knights of the Nine.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

I have the knights of the nine installed. It came with the game. But I do not see the quest or the deed.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

This is the Wizards Tower Plugin you can try installing, see if it works or something.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0...4e75f6e8ebb871

(and apparently a book too. enjoy I guess. lol)
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Would You kindly... luciusad2004's Avatar

Don't know if anyone will know but...

does this game look better on the PC than it does the xbox 360? I borrowed it on the xbox but it seems like it would be a lot of fun once I get my pc upgraded a little bit.
    What if I'm a Snowstorm burning
    What if I'm a world unturning.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luciusad2004 View Post
    Don't know if anyone will know but...

does this game look better on the PC than it does the xbox 360? I borrowed it on the xbox but it seems like it would be a lot of fun once I get my pc upgraded a little bit.
    Yes and no. Like many games, it can look better on PC than on 360, but it can also look worse. IDK what the quality levels that the 360 version uses are, but I guarantee that they can be turned up higher, and to a higher max resolution, on the PC.

My monitors native resolution is 1680x1050, would it take a monstrous computer to reach this resolution?

I'll be paying off my debt to my university in the next two months and afterwords I'll have an extra $400 a month. I might upgrade a little bit. Not sure what I'm gonna upgrade to yet, but I know I wanna be able to at least do some light gaming. I plan on upgrading my video card and processor. Might add another two GB of ram as well. When the time comes I'm sure I'll be asking for all kinds of silly help.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

If your current graphics card is the one in "your rig" then no it wont look better. Now on my evga 8800gts 512mb it looks so freaking good that you honestly feel there. But I was playing it on a 7300gs and it was still nice.

With some of the texture mods available right now, and the cards available, it can be made to top Crysis.

My 2 HD4870x2s can handle anything thrown at them-I'm gonna mod out Oblivion and play it on my 1920x1200 Acer. Should be good times.

I always excelled at archery...
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

If your current graphics card is the one in "your rig" then no it wont look better. Now on my evga 8800gts 512mb it looks so freaking good that you honestly feel there. But I was playing it on a 7300gs and it was still nice.
    Lol, I know that. I was asking because I might upgrade soon and would like to have at least one game that I can show off. Plus I was thinking I might enjoy it more on the PC. I figured the controls might not be as limited as they are on an xbox controller.