Excerise as much as you can right now Grizzley Chemo is a B.

if i ever get cancer and they remove it. soon as i wake up I'm punchin that cancer with my fists.

ha ha ha

best of luck to you. my ma went through the boob cancer. you'd be suprised the recent advances.

try and find a hospital with a laserknife if its available in your area.

Oklahoma has some of the best cancer treatment centers in the world. that lazer knife is cool as hell.

Seriously ask your doctor about Photodynamic Therapy. I dunno if it applys to your type of cancer but is a flippin miracle that machine it really is.

theres also Gammaknifes but thats used for tumors and brain cancer. they might be applying it for other types and theres always Cancer treatment trials testing new ways to cure and treat cancers. You know its risky but alot of the time what do you have to loose.

Best of luck to you and yours i mean it.

My ma underwent the photodynamic therapy. They make you drink some sort of photo receptive chemical then you wait for awhile. they take you into the room and they insert a optic cable into you and broadcast a specific wave length of Light energy. its vaporises the cancer on the spot. pretty cool you could see each time with the X-rays the parts they basicly formatted lol.

shes got a "hole" on the inside of her boob its basicly a sac with scar tissue around it. but no cancer no major surgery and shes still got both her boobs.

ok i gotta go take a shower to much talking about my moms rack i feel dirty.