This year, I've decided to make my own christmas cards, as I'm getting pretty nifty with Photoshop and 3D Studio Max, BUT. I can't think of a good theme, soooo, I was hoping you guys might be able to help out

Stuff to help:
Simple!
I havn't got long, and so I'm not looking to create the mona lisa, just a funky christmas card I can send out on behalf of me and my family

Random Stuff
Here are some things I like, that may help get the creative juices rolling:
-3D
-Computers
-Drawing
-Reading
-Modding
-Romania (
)
-Gaming

Audience
These cards will go to men, women, young and old, so I would like something that won't alienate anyone (Eg: bright pink card with "Merry Christmas Chickie!" in it would probably be innapropriate).

Medium 1:
This will fit in a standard christmas card with the following dimensions:
Vertical: 5" x 7"
Horizontal: 7" x 5"

I will be getting them professionally printed and will need over 100 so I'd like something which doesn't require me to manually do something to all 100 of them (unless you're planning on coming over to help me).

Medium 2
I'm also wanting to design a christmas email with an e-card to send out on behalf of my family, so if you can think of a cool way to make my email that'd be cool too.

Background about my family to get your ideas rolling:
Mum's name: Christina
Dad's name: Chris
My Name: Oana

My parents are both in their mid 40's and I'm 19 (if that's important). We're a Romanian family living in Australia, and right now we're spending a lot of time painting our new house. The paining's taking forever and it's just us 3 working on it.

I want to do something original, so you if you find a really cool line on a Hallmark card, feel free to share, but tell me it's not original so I don't use it.

Hope you guys have some ideas, cos I don't!