Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: many rookies questions (with some minor explanation of the case itself)

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

Default Re: many rookies questions (with some minor explanation of the case itself)

lol i hear you about the price fibercore mahogany might be pretty cheap .

I used to take carpentry classes all through high school and I actually ended up taking trade school class on Carpentry Construction for the last 2 years. however I've graduated in 2004 and pretty much lost most of my skills from then lol.
    Hey it will come back pretty fast. Good luck with the classes and pc componets i really like the last design . + rep

Fresh Paint

Default Re: many rookies questions (with some minor explanation of the case itself)

lol thanks I'll be doing some more details later on today. maybe make another model to show the interiors.

:EDIT:
    Just did a little more work on it to add a much better looking paper shelves. the verticle spaces to the right of it is for things like notepad, sketchbook, and grid paper.

The biggest change this time though is the correction of how the case is matched up to the monitor. I'm so used to my 12" screen on my laptop that I ended up making the monitor proportion to the case similarly sized lol. It look much better proportionally

I think I would be using the space above that new addition for the printer since I would probably use the paper shelves (what the proper name for this if there is any?) with the printer for various reasons.

I'm having a issue with this particular model though, I can't seem to be able to fill in the faces on the right side of the file shelves corner column. Only the 2nd one from the bottom could be filled in but not any of the other holes.

when I add some more revisions to my design, I'll post it in the Idea's Zone to discuss in the more proper place.

:EDIT: Just fixed the missing face issue so no need to figure it out now

Damn man. Designs look nice, can't wait to see it.

Fresh Paint

Lol, thanks. I've just started a thead in the Idea Zone so please comment over there instead since that subforum is a better place to discuss this design anyway

I'll still come by here to post a few rookie questions should I come up with a few in the process.

here is the new links, http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...345#post220345

I would love to see that. That design is simply awesome. I love it. DO IT DO IT! +rep for ideas.

Current projects:
    Project:8core
    ON HOLDKarbon Kreation
    ON HOLDFish Tank Media PC

Fresh Paint

Quote Originally Posted by Karbon Killa View Post
    I would love to see that. That design is simply awesome. I love it. DO IT DO IT! +rep for ideas.
    lol thanks, I'm currently working on the back of the core itself to figure out some good way to incorporate the PSU, power strip, and something to power the fans separately. Give me a few hours (gotta do some other stuffs too) and I'll update my main thread here, http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...345#post220345.

Just remember that I won't be able to actually make the case until I get the money for everything first. and that may take a little while for me to do since I'll be applying to Gallaudet University soon. (Though if I can somehow find enough dark oak scraps for the case, I might be able to convince my step-dad to see if I could use his garage and tools for this.