Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Monitor / Workspace Modding * quad monitors* * Dialup warning** large images

Default Re: Monitor / Workspace Modding * quad monitors* * Dialup warning** large images

St Louis Missouri

Default Re: Monitor / Workspace Modding * quad monitors* * Dialup warning** large images

double post
    Last edited by imgregrice; 11-02-2007 at 01:29 PM. Reason: double post?

Quote Originally Posted by imgregrice View Post
    another image I found just now
    We have those at work. Good stuff.

aye I cant wait to get all setup!

soo what's the latest here??? any progress?....and i think you may have to wait a couple months if you wanted me to do any etching for you, since you are not really that far away. but ya i guess i should post a pic...well if you wanted to see my trial run of etching stuff...i'm gonna be doing another one relitively soon...but ya.

I have been out of town on a work trip for the past 5 days
    I may try to do the etch my self but it would be really nice to find someone to cut /bend / etch the plexi for me so i know it will fit and look good. I may contact mmpctech and see if he will do it and what he would charge....

Quote Originally Posted by imgregrice View Post
    and I almost forgot to mention what spawned my interest in monitor mods
    That's Defyant's workspace! He actually posted that here a while ago, as well as tons of his own stuff.

Whatever happened to that guy? He's got killer mods!

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    That's Defyant's workspace! He actually posted that here a while ago, as well as tons of his own stuff.

Whatever happened to that guy? He's got killer mods!

yup it sure is! I havent been keeping up with this site or modding really at all in the past year or 2 but this stuck in my mind ever since he first posted it....
    now I am going to attempt my own!

I wanted to post some specs on my monitors.... and I just thought of yet another small "problem" Each of these monitors have USB ports on them on the side not that I have to utilize them but it would be nice to have the option I wonder if I could rewire them?
    see below for link to all kinds of info about the monitors. If you will notice on the back of the monitor it has the small mount area I am thinking I may take the stand apart and use the mount from that to go directly to the plywood.
    will do a drawing later today
    http://support.dell.com/support/edoc...m#Front%20View

More planning