Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How much ram with vista?

Default Re: How much ram with vista?

did now lol

Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    Lol, yeah. Did you read the reason for editing?

Is awesome

You know what i actually want? Vista lite edition.

None of the flashy crap, and none of the 1 gig of memory usage. Just a nice, boring and customizable system. I would be happy with windows that you could choose your own color, and the windows xp bubbly crap for windows if you wanted them. As little idle memory use as possible, and a menu where you have the option to turn off almost everything that you don't need. It would still have all the windows gaming such and such, and have the full driver support that vista will someday (hopefully) have.

Or maybe i just want a vista with a menu that you could turn off all the idle resource hogs that you wouldn't be using anyway. And you could turn off all the other things, so you could take the vista graphics experience all the way down to windows 95 64 Mb of ram usage.
    You love my sig.

Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

penguins are so much cooler than that wavy flag thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    I'm starting to worry that I may become genuinely funny at some point. Then there will be no hope.

ive got four gigs of corsair stock= 675 mhz ocd to like 811 i think i know its past 800mhz dont member exacts but vista runs like a dream but what i relle need is a phenom proc for real multitasking cuz my dual core brisbane doesnt relle do what i want it to do all at once fast enough i mean i bought my 4 igs of ram for only like 150 bucks at newegg by buying 4 indvidual sticks at like 35-40 bucks each it was a real good deal i just check and ive got 14 programs running and im only using 1.36 gigs of ram so i mean i guess 2 gigs fine but i like the available ram extra even if i dont need it
    also i have vista 64bit so i can access it all
    check out my pc on youtube
    sorry for the lack of a decent video it was late

wow my sig sucks.. ha