Thread: issue with certain words

Overclocked

Default issue with certain words

I think this may be a filter but I was updating my for sale thread and for some reason kept getting this error:

"Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@thebestcasescenario.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.thebestcasescenario.com Port 80"

well after trying for a few days along with emailing the error and getting return emails saying no such email that is listed in above error I wanted to see if i could edit anything. well I could so i started putting my thread together chunk by chunk.

Well i found that the forum does not like the term C.D. K.E.Y. (remove the dots) and I had to change it to it comes with a key lol.

Anyways found it odd that that would be filtered
    Mesh makes the world go around!!!!

Water Cooled

Default Re: issue with certain words

considering legal implications of software pirating. I don't find it difficult that that term would pop up all sorts of red flags. Whether or not there was reason for it.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Unknown

Overclocked

Default Re: issue with certain words

Yeah but there are words that are inappropriate if you choose at all times like swear words which you filter and then there are those you moderate. This happens if the forum admins choose to be one i would consider to be moderated since there are many legal terms to its use such as what i was saying my for sale thread that it is included, or someone could be having issues entering one or it could be a tutorial saying how to enter one (and this could be for programs that you need to enter after the fact after trial such as shareware).

Really up to the forum admins why I said I found it odd because if its warez and such they are worried about filtering those words will not stop them by any means of posting a thread about it in which the thread would either be closed or removed entirely.

Anyways as i mentioned up to the admins and just bringing it to their attention if they didnt know.

there are other words too which as i have shown in my main post by adding dots and such can easily by pass so if the person really wanted to they could. As i mentioned something that the admins just have to watch out for by topic.

also if this is the case then the one I wrote below falls in the same as c.d. k.e.y.

serial key
    Mesh makes the world go around!!!!