Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: You'll like this...

Default Re: You'll like this...

haha nice
    "We did not choose to become robots. There was an accident in our studio. We were working on our sampler, and at exactly 9:09 a.m. on September 9, 1999, it exploded. When we regained consciousness, we discovered that we had become robots."
    -Daft Punk

Remember Remember, The 5th Of November.

omg, really? Im probably gonna take you up on the offer, but if you change your mind ill be fine. (guessing paypal?)

Btw sorry about your medical history, it's sad that it happened to you, but atleast you brought it to the attention of alot of bloggers and other people.

Quote Originally Posted by D1337 View Post
    omg, really? Im probably gonna take you up on the offer, but if you change your mind ill be fine. (guessing paypal?)

Btw sorry about your medical history, it's sad that it happened to you, but atleast you brought it to the attention of alot of bloggers and other people.
    The offer stands man ... you played the game and won .. part of the game was me knwoing there was a prize and you not lol.

Re the med history: thanks. we're getting there but my MP is still being stonewalled in her investigations and I am being lead on a merry dance to ill health. If I can find a way to get the care I need outside of this country thats what I will do.

Needs must and all that

CrazyB

eh, whatever, ill just surrender my personal security to complete strangers. try and find my first and last name, address (including street, city, zipcode, and state) and home phone #.
    for bonus points find both of my home phones #'s and my cell phone #.
    "We did not choose to become robots. There was an accident in our studio. We were working on our sampler, and at exactly 9:09 a.m. on September 9, 1999, it exploded. When we regained consciousness, we discovered that we had become robots."
    -Daft Punk

crap, for some reason, 192.com and infobel.com are down. noooooo

BTW, i think it is so crazy how scotty uses "mates" instead of "friends"
    classic british right there, eh.
    -Daft Punk

Quote Originally Posted by intergalacticman View Post
    BTW, i think it is so crazy how scotty uses "mates" instead of "friends"
    classic british right there, eh.
    chap, old fella, mate, buddy, bro, bredren .. we have more words for friends in British English than most people have ... friends

... but I rose to Scott's challenge ... sent him full name .. school (bit lucky) sisters name and achievements (also bit lucky) the name of the business his dad owns ... could have got his phone number easily there with a blag despite being ex directory. I think I may have scared him off and we're not mates now

kidding hehe

ask and ye shall get: intergalactic I'm on to you

CrazyB

And he got it all right too.

I knew that finding my number would be the hardest part. I knew it was ex directory. I wasn't sure if it was on the web though.

intergalacticman you are not easily traceable by legal means. That may have something to do with you being a minor.

Remember Remember, The 5th Of November.

As far as im concerned, even with my full name (including middle) you wont get jack off google. You wont even find a website that show my full name publicly.

Typing in my address wont give you anything either.

With "my" land line phone number you'll get my address,and parents names but not vice versa. Thats because my dad has is own business and uses our home as his office =.=

Theres one site that has my brothers name but it only states his name, with further searching youll find out his old school's name.

Email addresses wont even display page results

Im non existent to the public eye on the Internet, which it will remain.

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

If you type in my name, it's so horribly generic that you won't get anything for a loooooooooooooong, long time. And I like that.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"