Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few pictures

Default Re: A few pictures

"Artiste"

is never gonna give you up Elenril's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFire View Post
    I love that second picture, it has such soft and beautiful use of color. Whats it called? Any explanation of inspiration?
    It doesn't really have a name, the file is saved as 'Love Again.jpg' on my computer, so that might be a title of some sort, but that was more likely the name of the song I was listening to at the time or something. I always have trouble coming up with titles. As for inspiration... I was 'in love' with this guy at the time (that's who I painted it for), and I was going through some tough things at the time (family issues and such), so it kind of came out dark-themed, but with that heart on the tree and the sun peeking out from behind the clouds as the 'love that grows and you can reach out for it' or something like that. Nothing ever happened with that guy, he turned out to be the biggest jerk, but at least I have a pretty painting out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFire View Post
    The first one reminds me of what iPood commercials SHOULD be like. Even though it has nothing to do with Mp3 players, the piece itself reminds me of music.

As for that third photo, just wow. Thats intense!
    Thankyou And thanks to everyone else who liked them as well.

Click for my dA page

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW
    Never leave a bright orange case outside. Magpies will attempt to gang rape it.

Some nice stuff, loving the first one. Displacement FTW ^^ i'm working on a piece atm with the same sort of style, and a displacement map i found on the net which is sweet lol.