Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CPCFF - Build A SFF Contest

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: CPCFF - Build A SFF Contest

Modding existing items is fine BUT they have to be non - computer related (so you dont go out and buy a SFF case and use that) and fit within the size limits set above. If you are unsure of the item check via PM.
    I think that answers your question DAE_JA_VOO. A Shuttle SFF case is definitely computer related.

Hmmm, I have about $80USD at the moment, maybe I'll start sketching something up and see if I can come up with anything worth spending my monies on.

We can enter into the competition at anytime before the deadline correct?
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

@ Dae_ja_voo

Yes I'm afraid you cant enter with your current SFF mod as you have already started which gives you an unfair advantage.
    Nice build tho
    Craigr1982
    ----------
    Redemption HTPC Scratchbuild- Zotac 9300 ITX, Intel Q9450, 4Gb G.Skill 6400, LG Bluray Drive, OCZ ModXstream 400W, 2x 1Tb Samsung, Windows 7 Home. 32" Toshiba LCD TV.

Anodized

Aah crap

@ Snowfire

Yes you can enter anytime before the deadline, although the earlier the better so you have more time. Just dont forget you have to pm your ideas in to enter.
    Craigr1982
    ----------
    Redemption HTPC Scratchbuild- Zotac 9300 ITX, Intel Q9450, 4Gb G.Skill 6400, LG Bluray Drive, OCZ ModXstream 400W, 2x 1Tb Samsung, Windows 7 Home. 32" Toshiba LCD TV.

Anodized

Just emailed a couple of places to get a quote on the materials needed, the overall width should be something around:

308mm (L) * 268mm (W) * 243mm (H). I don't want to scan in the design at the moment as one, it's not complete and two, someone in the comp could see it. Though what I will say is think 'micro lian li'.

Anodized

Looks like the materials are going to cost around £40 for the frame and panels, looks like it won't be painted but i've got ideas for another good finish.

Anodized

Sent them in an email asking if delivery is to be included in the price of materials, does anyone here know by off chance?

ATX Mental Case

jeez, a triple post? thats what the edit button is for.