Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Project: NLM.

^ Soon to be one. Computer-Geek's Avatar

Default Re: Project: NLM.

Wow it looks great ! nice idea for the mesh since it wont block airflow and it looks so good. + rep
    - Computer-Geek

Austral Alien

That is some really nice work there, especially inside the case.
    I like the look of the monitor, but my only concern would be heat build up. It doesn't look like you put any vent holes in it at all. If you put your hand behind a normal monitor after it's been on for a while you do feel the heat coming off it. Perhaps some small slots in the back panel would help the heat escape and prolong monitor life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

Fresh Paint

This mod just keeps blowing me away, the attention to detail is just awesome. Excellent Mod +REP+

Looks so clean and beuatiful! Fantastic idea with the mesh inside the case, it looks so so so much sexier like that, especially with the holes you cut in the mesh for the watercooling blocks. NICE WORK!

Just one thing, does NLM stand for anything, or mean something? Just wondering....

Quote Originally Posted by eaglepies View Post
    Looks so clean and beuatiful! Fantastic idea with the mesh inside the case, it looks so so so much sexier like that, especially with the holes you cut in the mesh for the watercooling blocks. NICE WORK!

Just one thing, does NLM stand for anything, or mean something? Just wondering....
    Nano Lan Monster.

Edit: jegerjon, I forgot to ask you, what kind of paint did you use to get that brushed look on page 1? It looks amazing and I'd love to know how you did it.
    RIP Bucko

Quote Originally Posted by .Maleficus. View Post
    Nano Lan Monster.
    Looking back at the first page, I really don't know how I managed to miss that ...thanks anyway!

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Good work, it looks great. I'm gonna use mesh the same way in my mod but i'm only using it on the drive bays.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

slytherock @ Thank you

Spacehonkey @ Thank you dude. I've been studying if it was possible to make the cables go threw the holder and end op behind the foot. But I wont be able to do it, sadly

FrooP @ Thank you! I know the feeling hehe

calumc @ I'll take that as a compliment thanks.

.Maleficus. @ Thank you. heh yeah, but people had warned me, I should just have listened.

Computer-Geek @ Thank you, yep that was one of the good things about making the cover in mesh, it ain't blocking the airflow

Bucko @ Thanks! I think you're right, but remember that the frame is done in aluminium, which is very good at heat transferring. The monitor ain't going to run 24/7 though, so I hope it won't be a problem, else I have to follow you advise and make some air hole

Sting @ Thank you dude I'm happy you like it.

eaglepies @ Heh yeah! the mesh was a nice thing to add. And off cause I did holes for the blocks, I wouldn't dream about hiding those nice blocks behind the mesh. Especially the cpu block is awesome, and I want to able to see it any time

.Maleficus. @ I don't think it's the brand of paint which does the job. I've been using 3 different bands of gloss black, and the result has been the same with them all. What I did was to make those straight lines with a 120 grit sand paper. Then I clean the panels for dust, and just add a thick layer of paint. It's easy and it has worked out on ALL of my panels

The boy 4rm oz @ Thank you You're welcome to use the idea. Just like I've used others ideas somewhere in this case. The best thing about showing off your mods, is to see your ideas getting used again (off cause a little modified )

tinfoil-underwear

Quote Originally Posted by b4i7 View Post
    welcome jegerjon!

i followed this thing over at bit tech...i love this case..youve done a wonderful job on it
    Seconded!

WOW!!!
    Amazing work man!!!
    Nice!!
    You're in TBCS?
    You do realize we're following a guy that's the

VP of Regional Sales for
    Darth Harrington's Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids

I'm just sayin'...

Great Excellent Fantastic Awesome work jegerjon. This mod turned out absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to see the final pics and see some temperature stats from your waterblocks. I must say, I went through about 3 pairs of underwear... this rig is HOT!!

+REP

I reject your reality and substitute my own