Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First wii post

Default Re: First wii post

i'm with spawn_inc on resident evil, those games look sick and im excited to try 4 on the wii (beat it 4 times on gc) and yeah im so excited for super smash bros why are they releasing it at the end of the year? I want it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Elenril View Post
    and of course, don't forget about super smash bros brawl!
    oops... i forgot, i just quickly went through the release list on wiki, guess i didn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by mercerman318 View Post
    i'm with spawn_inc on resident evil, those games look sick and im excited to try 4 on the wii (beat it 4 times on gc) and yeah im so excited for super smash bros why are they releasing it at the end of the year? I want it now!
    w00t resident evil!!! i beat it 5 or 6 times on gc over and over. that was the first game i literally kept playing and playing. then i got it for ps2 and played it about 4 times.

hopefully there taking so long because there making smash bros multiplayer.
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v

I haven't used my Wii Opera Browser to do anything useful, except try to play some YouTube videos on my TV, which gave me surprisingly good results. I usually turn my console on at least once a day, and I am making my way through Wii Play, Rayman, Super Monkey Ball: BB, and Wii Sports, as well as make a few Mii's and use that ridiculous Everybody Votes Channel.

Later I am planning on getting Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and maybe a few other goodies.

I've also been rockin' the Super Smash Bros. Melee for GameCube lately as well. Trying to hone my skills for Brawl. And If you haven't seen already, the official SSBB website is up, and guess how many controllers you get to use...

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Site

-Cool-
    Project Pioneer : AMD AthlonXP 3000+ : 1GB DDR RAM : Windows XP MCE
    ATI Radeon X1650 256MB : 520-Watt Corsair PSU : 20x DVD-RAM DL + LightScribe
    1.0TB Seagate SATA II : 400GB Seagate SATA II : 400GB Samsung SATA II
    250GB Seagate SATA I : 80GB Western Digital PATA/IDE

is never gonna give you up Elenril's Avatar

I haven't got many wii games, just the standard wii sport and wii play, zelda and rayman raving rabbids, because the games are too expensive for me right now. But I'm definitely getting super smash bros when it comes out! i'm so glad they've made it playable without a nunchuck, i can't play my games with my friends coz i only have one nunchuck. does anyone know when it comes out?

prince of persia looks pretty good too, does anyone have it?

i'll HAVE to get dance dance revolution =D

I def. can't wait for brawl. It's gonna be pretty grand. I'd really like to pick up a copy of Mario Party 8..but I'm short on money and controllers. But if any of you are looking for a good party game that only needs one controller, I def. suggest picking up Warioware: Smooth Moves. It's randomness is qutie hilarious and it makes for good laughs with your friends.

ya thats one of those games i would pic up if i had tons of money. its looks ok but not my priorty right now. but Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition is... and its coming out on the 21st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've already preordered it too.
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v