Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Complaint

Overclocked

Default Complaint

I have a complaint. Like two months ago a contest was held in which i won third place. I was suppose to get a soldering iron but still not received it. To start off the item was suppose to be sent to crimson since they would not deliver directly like th eothers so i knew from the beginning that my prize would be delayed. Anywyas i contacted crimson to see if he got it from them and if he sent it or not because i was excited to get this nice soldering iron.

Anywyas weeks went by and still no soldering iron. All of a sudden i get a msn message from frakk saying that he received my prize. im like W T F lol. Anyways after talking to crimson and such it had to be returned to the states so that crimson could send it out. Anywyas I contact crimson and he tells me yes he received it and that he would send it out asap. that was over two weeks ago and he also said to talk to scarab from now on abaout it. Well i contact today and only to be told that it has still not been sent.

Like ok I went thru a bunch of stuff only to be told he has held on to it for multiple weeks and still hasnt sent it to me aftyer i have been waiting almsot two months fro my prize.

Im sorry but my complaint is that even though all this happened it should have been senmt out as soon as possible and still not be sitting where ever waiting to be shipped.

Thanks for the prize but come on ship the damn thing. Dont tell someone they get a prize and then not give it to them.
    Mesh makes the world go around!!!!

Overclocked

Default Re: Complaint

He, some people are just really lazy...
    - AMD Athlon64 3200+@2.2Ghz | Gigabyte K8NSC-939 nForce3 250Gb | ASUS 6600GT 256MB |1GB Kingston ValueRAM

Your FREE prize will be sent to your proper address asap. Been real busy around here, thanks for understanding--have not had free time to get to the post office. I will do so when I get back from a business trip on Monday. Keep complaining, maybe it will get to you faster! :p Cheers

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky
    Your FREE prize will be sent to your proper address asap. Been real busy around here, thanks for understanding--have not had free time to get to the post office. I will do so when I get back from a business trip on Monday. Keep complaining, maybe it will get to you faster! :p Cheers
    It's gonna end up at my house this time...
    - AMD Athlon64 3200+@2.2Ghz | Gigabyte K8NSC-939 nForce3 250Gb | ASUS 6600GT 256MB |1GB Kingston ValueRAM

Overclocked

hers part of the converstaion

im sick of this and the attitude

he thinks im joking around.

he told me asap two weeks ago and it has been sitting there and then asks me to be understandg

heres part of what i said and then his reply

me"

lol

how did i know you would uise the word harass. Btw you got it back more then 2 weeks ago And it is still not sent and you expect me to understand. You said when you told me to talk to scarab that you had it back and that you would send it asap. How is 2 and a bit weeks asap.

So no I dont understand and i shouldnt have too. I have been very patient and it is your lack of communication in which I have to email a couple times to just find out again that you have had it for a few weeks and still havnt sent it to me.

If this is how you support your members you are not going to go far. You said I won a prize. i had to put up with it having to come from the supplier to you. You then marked the package wrong regardless if one spot of it was right and can semi understand but a mistake was still made on your part. Frakk returned it to you in which you received weeks ago and still havnt sent to me.

And you want me to sit here and be understanding and not think you are screwing me around. And I can easily assume that because you said asap more then two weeks ago that my prize was sent in which it hasnt.

Anywyas Im the one that get sscrewed around in the end so i hoe your happuy. I gave mine away thinking I had one coming to help out a friend and im not about to ask him to have it back and now i have no soldering iron. So guess what you got the last laugh. Good on you and thanks for screwing me around. No idea if we had a confrontation on an other forum or what to seserve being screwed around like this.

Like I said i doubt i will ever get it and thanks for nothing.

"
    his reply"

You're Welcome! anytime whisp. Like I said, it will be sent back to you soon. Sorry for the mistakes that were made, maybe you just have bad luck when it comes to this kind of thing. Be sure we are making every possible effort to get your FREE prize to you asap.

cheers,
    Paul"

as you can see he is saying your welcome for screwing me around and thinks its funny.

I think he is doing it on purpose because of teh screwups so he doesnt have to send to me.

I have screen shots of everything.

even at the begining he said to stop harrassing which you can see. one opf my posts was dleted howvere after that since i pmed him like a week and a bit after to see if he got it and then i emailed him once since he would not answer his pm about where it was.

then it gets all screwed up and he gets it back. then what does he do he holds on to it for a couple more weeks

i doubt i will ever get it and think i am being screwed around which is nice to do to someone thatis in thecondition i am in. he has no consdieration on this matter and i am deeply concerened about this type of treatement to a supporting member.

like i said im pissed off since i gave mine away to a friend free thinking i had one coming.

this post will probbaly get deleted but i have screenshots so if i do get banned then whatever.

i dont believe its coming anyways after the way i have been treated

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky

oh ill be doing a lot more then complaining

and you are going to send it out next week

do you realize that people have all gotten their prizes.

racheal a mod

frakk an extra book

yeah you really are sending out asap

didnt realize three weeks was asap
    then i have to wait 2 weeks just to receive it so im looking at over three months to get my item when everyone got their stuff within two weeks

lol

yeah thats asap for ya

well you call it asap

i call it being screwed around on purpose

anyone want to take bets that i dont ever get it lol

Water Cooled

maybe it's just me, but is this a prime example of misused "lol"?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Unknown

Overclocked

what i misuse lol?

lol

The SlackMeister

wow man. i think you should relax a little. yes i know they been saying they will ship it out, but dont you think they have other very important things to do..

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by MrSlacker
    wow man. i think you should relax a little. yes i know they been saying they will ship it out, but dont you think they have other very important things to do..

sure

he was working on the stealth project for the air show or whatever.

but seriously you telling me that it takes 20 days + to get an item out to a person that was already screwed on it because of issues two time being thatthe company would not send direct and then he marked the package wrong and it went to the wrong person.

wouldnt you think after all that he would send it out as son as possible which in a pm on the 16th he said he was and i contact today to say hey i still havmnt received to find out that it still hasnt been sent and now says next monday.

Thast bs and perrsonally think it was done on purpose.

i was suppose to be contacting scarab since it got pawned off on him and he thought it was sent too.

im sorry but like i said already had two issues in which he added a third problem for no reason. i mail stuff daily and receive stuff daily and it snot that hard to just drop off something at the post office.

Anyways im very pissed because 3 months to receive something is pushing it.

btw it wasnt free

i wrote anessay and supported the forum so had to do something to get it.

if you have to do something then it is not FREE which he seems to like to put in bold.

Anyways he has said he was going to do things and hasnt followed thru

this si more about ethics and doing what you say you are going to do in which it has not.

I personally think he wants this to happen so he doesnt have to give it to me.

For al i know maybe he is using it right now.

I wouldnt be surprised