Thread: water cooling

azminisk8r

Default water cooling

ive been OCing on air for a while now and its just puttihng out the temps that i want, can anyone suggest a decent just cpu water cooling kit? ive heard of just buying a pump and a cpu block and keeping the liquid in a home depot buck but my parents are skeptical cuz last time i had water cooling i improperly disassembled it and well lets just say that i had 2l of coolant in the carpet that we had to get out, not fun.
    now this sounds easy enough to find but can you do it for under 100$$???????(necessary)

azminisk8r

Default Re: water cooling

dunno if you guys went to bed or what but i seriously need help, been trying to find something decent online and so far im at 70$ for the best worst one

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: water cooling

Oh hey, sorry man. This one must of slipped me. ><

Okay, so for under 100 bucks and for just the cpu. Man... lol you are just ASKING for it arent you? Check this lil baby out...

Thermaltake Silent Water

It will only cool as good as a good HSF, like zalman, but you can't ask for more than that without spending a couple extra buckaroos!

Oh yea, one more thing. They also have a GPU only cooler that fits into a PCI slot. Pretty cool if you ever want to cool your GPU too.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.