Thread: water cooling

azminisk8r

Default water cooling

anyone know of some non crap water cooling systems from newegg that are pretty cheap, under 100?

Default Re: water cooling

What are you needing to cool?

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by azminisk8r View Post
    anyone know of some non crap water cooling systems from newegg that are pretty cheap, under 100?
    You wish.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Your best bet is the Thermaltake Silent Water.

Good luck.

btw, post this in "The Ice Box" next time. It's easier for me to keep track of it if its in the right area.

**Thanks mods.**
    Last edited by Zephik; 03-19-2007 at 08:57 AM. Reason: I am the Czar of WC
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

azminisk8r

yeah i know but its worth a try

Well, if you go with that TT Silent Water, then at least if it doesn't work right you'll only be out 60 bucks. ...unless it ruins your system. But I'm pretty sure you can trust that kit... it has decent reviews at least.

Case Wizard

I think you should answer DaJe's question first before we recommend something. Which is, what you want to water cool. For all I know, you may want to just cool the CPU. Or maybe you wanted to only cool the GPU. Which would make SnowFire's recommendation irrelevant. Also, it would help if you told us what CPU/GPU/other it exactly is. Like the socket type.

I've heard decent things about the TT Tidewater as well if your looking at GPU.

Problem Solved

azminisk8r

eh well id probably only be doing my cpu, e6600 , since ive heard bad things about hooking up watercooling on 8800's