Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If i design would one you guys make?

Exclamation Re: If i design would one you guys make?

ohh thats so nice i never really expected such an overwhelming response. Thanks guys when i get home ill send a design or two. Thanks a bunch!!!

edit:

in fact i feel like designing one now and hopefully have it up in an hour or so

These are very very very very rough drafts the screwball took forever to draw in photoshop and honestly im not much of a photoshop person. its a very simple and basic design but the art work of the screwball etc is really what i want on a case. what i have on paper looks way better though guys so dont make the comments too harsh as my aunt doesnt have a scanner. scroll below to see what took me hours to do in photoshop...

well here is the open side which u wud view the mobo... doesnt look very open does it? the grey area is supposed to be clear acrylic which i have absolutely no idea how to do in photoshop...

and here is the closed side view looks the same doesnt it just without the grey box...

here is the front view which i think i did the best on seeing my very limited photoshop skills. its not hard to figure out as there are 4 drive bays 1 floppy bay and that big white circle is supposed to be the power button i got tired and apparantly forgot to put in the 4 front usb ports, the mic and speaker port...

Default Re: If i design would one you guys make?

makes sense. Of course would you give designers reign to change it up a little to make it work? or would it be "Gotta look like this or your fired"?

That's a pretty cool design. Mind making a Sketchup of exactly what your idea is? Color, full case pic., etc.?
    RIP Bucko

Like I said, If you live in Washington state (or close to) then I'm all for it. I of course will need to get paid, but I have the tools and skills to do a mod like that.

well guys u can mod it in any way but here is the catch... the initial design with the amped and the screwball and black and white plus clear viewing for the side must remain the same. peace out homies!!! im tired from kickboxing class

edit:

Its the design for my krew ^_^

^ Soon to be one. Computer-Geek's Avatar

Where are you located ? Would it be fine to ship it ? i'm just wondering.
    - Computer-Geek

of course it would be fine to ship it. but ive been witholding where i live because its kinda far from all of you. its a place with nice beaches and watever but we are best known for our eh hemm puff puff *cough* stuff. i never read the rules so i dont know if i can say or not. I live in jamaica... that alone i think is gonna turn alot of you guys off

Shoot, I'll do it for money as long as I don't get ripped off. For the side panel, you want that to be a window etch? Is that a window for the mobo side too? You want the front painted, or is that a fan grill?

My suggestion for the sketches would be to take a picture with a digital camera of the sketches. You don't need a scanner if you have a camera.

rest in peace mate GT40_GearHead's Avatar

one thing you forgot to mention is your location, that is an important detail

edit: i think i may need glasses, you live in Jamaica ma bad.......... wha' Jamaica ?! man that is a great place

LOUD AND PROUD !