Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nzxt Adamas

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: Nzxt Adamas

I'm selling my iPod Video 30GB and my iFlip (as a bundled package) and I'm going to buy this case. As soon as I find a buyer I'll place in an order and I'll let you guys know if it is worth $200 smackers or not. If it's not, then I'll just return it or sell it and get a sweet new motherboard or something. ^_^

How much do you guys think I can get for those two items? My iPod is almost brand new as I just had it replaced about a month-ish ago (They sent me a brand new one back! YEA!), its virtually scratch free. The iFlip has some hardly noticeable scratches on the outside, but none the less they are there if you look closely. Basically, you can tell these are used products, but they are in great condition for being used products.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Case Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFire View Post
    It is a Full Mid Tower, unlike some"other" cases. ie Four 5.25 and Two 3.5 bays. Granted it is a bit cramped on the inside and one of the 3.5 bays are being used to hide the front do hickeys.
    Not sure what you mean by "full" mid tower. Specs just say mid tower. By the way, a quick search on Newegg says that they carry 338 mid tower cases with 4 5.25 and 2 3.5 drive bays.

Oh, another site did a review on this case and noted that the PCI slot brackets/covers are punchouts. I know that is minor, but I think they it shouldn't be that way for this expensive of a case. Of course, we all probably have a whole bunch of spares laying around. But it would be nice that it was because they are black. Nice to buy an expensive case and have it "perfect".

ATX Mental Case

Real beauty. I like attaching / deattaching lever, and side panel a/d mechanism

A proud member of the 1st Serbian Modding organisation :: CASE - freaks ::

Visit our modest web page: CASE - freaks