Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: CS:S - CounterStrike:Server

Default Re: CS:S - CounterStrike:Server

How are you plannnig to get rid of the Rosewill logo on the keyboard? Paint over it?

One thing you can try (and I've had decent success with lately) is using a sugar cube slighty dampened with a couple drops of water, and just rub the logo off. The sugar is harder than the paint, but softer than the plastic, and can ususally take those screened logos right off of pretty much anything.

Try it on something junk first of course, but you might find that it works pretty well.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

I'm just painting over the logo. I already got most of it off with some fine sand paper, and the rest will just get some primer. I just found an e-mail my mom got from FedEx, and my mobo+CPU should be here tomorrow .
    RIP Bucko

Like a Lightning Bolt in Your Cheerios! Drum Thumper's Avatar

Nice work on the mouse! And if I could, I'd give you double rep for inspiring me to use a cardboard box for painting!

It's supposed to be in the 40's this weekend, so I'm gonna try to get my mod's skeleton painted at least!

+Rep for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by artoodeeto View Post
    aw heck guys. We're modders. Let's just build our own, shall we?

DrumThumper.net || The Brewing Art ||
    My Flickr Stream

Austral Alien

Any sign of the mail from me yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

Quote Originally Posted by Bucko View Post
    Any sign of the mail from me yet?
    I don't think so, but I didn't go through today's mail.

I do have something though, something not seen for a while now.

Update.

I went to my front door today, to find my last remaining pieces to my computer! Yay! I now have everything I need: Mobo, CPU, HDD, PSU, RAM, Mouse, Keyboard, and parts for case. Hooray! I took out the mobo and CPU, and set it up on my desk, to make sure it worked, and I only got one beep. Yes! I work tonight, and then I'm going to a school dance, so I won't be back home tonight until about 11:45 - 12. If I'm still awake, I may hook up my HDD, a CD drive, and a monitor, and start the Gentoo install (to keep me occupied while I work more on the case (and I hope it won't be like my last one..)). I'll have pics. of the mobo up tomorrow, and more work will be done. Right now, it's starting to warm up here, so my garage isn't a terrible place anymore.
    RIP Bucko

Bucko, you've done too much. When I got home from school today, I opened up the package and almost screamed like a little girl. Thank you soo much mate, is there any way I can thank you? Anything you need for Ratputer? Simon, you too, anything you need for a project? The stuff you guys sent is so amazing and will be great for this mod, there has to be something I can do.

If you guys are wondering what I'm raving about, you'll see soon enough. I've been busy lately, and I've only had chunks of about 20 minutes at a time to work, so soon one big update will come. I'm stopping work on one thing to start on a new one (thanks Bucko) and I've done a few more little things. Updates before the weekend (spring break for us).

PS. If you guys can't think of anything right now, don't worry about it, I'll watch some worklogs and such and see what you need and if I have it. I can't let your generosity go unnoticed .
    RIP Bucko

Austral Alien

Glad it finally arrived! Took it's time considering it was supposed to be air mail.

Like how many stamps it took?
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Thanks .Maleficus. I am sure in the future I will think of something. But it will probably end up me asking you for modding advice rather than something material. As good advice is the most valuable thing of all.
    Need a sig

Austral Alien

Quote Originally Posted by simon275 View Post
    As that is the most valuable thing of all.
    That and gold, lots of gold.
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

Update. (And it's about time, eh?)

Well, you can expect a lot more updates, a lot sooner now. I just got something that will allow me to get some work done, instead of, well, not getting any done.

I just got a jigsaw! Yay! This thing cuts through plexi like a hot knife and butter. And the cuts are muy bien, if I do say so myself. Dremel - 1 inch = 5 minutes + disk change. Jigsaw - 1 inch = 3 seconds + no blade change. If my algebra is correct, then the jigsaw pwns. I've got to work tonite 4-7, but if I'm not completely exhausted and get some food, I'm definitely going to work on this when I get home.
    RIP Bucko