Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: First Water Cooling Rig

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: First Water Cooling Rig

Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
    Oh almost forgot. When I'm looking at connectors They say 1/2" OD would that be the same as 1/2" ID tubing? Because the outside of the connector is the same as the inside of the tube. Is that right.
    That would be my guess. ^_^
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Sorry I meant the radiator not the pump lol. I was going to put the probe in the rad to auto adjust the fan sped. Would the rad be hottest at the inlet or dose the copper dispurse the heat?

I don't think you will have to worry about it. But if you really want to, wait until you get the rads and then feel out where the hottest spots are. That is where I would put a thermo stick if I ever wanted to do that.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Sorry , I have been away for a few days. I guess I'll just wate and see how the temps go before I do anything. I have the fan attached to my GPU with the thermal probe and It seems to do a good job.

Oh, and I decided to go with the D4 pump instead of the mag or the D5. I would use the other one you listed before but it is kinda awkward to mount.

Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
    Oh, and I decided to go with the D4 pump instead of the mag or the D5. I would use the other one you listed before but it is kinda awkward to mount.
    Very cool, I believe you will be much more satisfied with the D4 than the MAG. It will probably last longer too!

Where did you get the D4 anyways? I don't think DangerDen even sell them anymore?

I havn't got it yet but the site i'm getting my stuff from still lists it, they still have stock. If not i'll just get the D5

I was just wondering, is there any set inlet/outlets for rads and water block or can you just use either or?

Case Wizard

No for rads.
    Yes/No for water blocks. It depends what water block you have. Some are symetrical so it works. But others aren't, like the Swiftech Storm.

I know about the DD RBX block cos it has the 2 outlets and one inlet but what about a DD 8800GTX block or a northbridge block?

Case Wizard

What northbridge block are you getting?