Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spiderman 3 Computer Mod

Default Spiderman 3 Computer Mod

Hey everyone it's Feldm4n. I have just completed my newest mod and wanted to share it with all the TBCS forum members. Sorry i have been gone so long but i have been working on this mod. Hope you enjoy. Please do not post the pictures anywhere using BoxGods bandwidth, that is all i ask. Here is a link to the photos & worklog.

Worklog Link:
    http://www.boxgods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=474

Image Link:
    http://www.coolermaster.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5412

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: Spiderman 3 Computer Mod

Holy flying cows... That is really well done lol

BRAVO

-SnowFire
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Default Amazing!

When I look at a mod like this (or Doom3, or any of a couple dozen other mods on this site) I see 3 things.

1. I see all the imagination and creativity that you people possess.

2. I see all the time and hard work that you guys put in to this stuff that I will most likely never be able to do.

3. I see all the money that goes into these projects... Just trying to look up most of the pieces on Newegg, it looked like that computer cost between 7 to 9 to build, plus tools, plus time, plus labor...

I have the creativity, but I don't have that time or money and I don't even think I have the level of expertise it would require to carry it out if I did have everything else...
    I am officially retiring from modding. I will post all my stuff in the hardware deals section later this week...
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, con a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyse a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects"

Robert A. Heinlein

Dude...totally!

im flat broke...and i just started a work log. perhaps after that lack of funding will no longer be an excuse. sure, doom3 was awesome, but ive seen good mods done for next to free.

Yeah man...good work! I likey, i likey.

Especially your hard drive workin' box. Looks the part too.

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Thats one hell of a pimped out case. 5/5
    I like how the texture on the pc itself turned out, quite nifty paintjob
    Announcing: Project ******* (Soon)
    EXAC Will cease to exist due to me finally getting a new rig! BUT I will mod the new case ;P

That is just sick Feld, top notch work.
    The Ghostwheel Project
    "A lot of theoretical crap involving space and time and some notions of some guys named Everett and Wheeler."

:: Spectre : GHOST 38.1 Mk1 : GHOST 38.1 Mk 2 : GHOST 38.2 ::

Overclocked

wow. that's freakin awesome. i like the clean box idea to work on the HDs

Hey thanks everyone! I like to get positive feedback from fellow modders as it helps me continue to the next mod. Yea it seems the HD mod box was a hit?haha Just a tub some plex and gloves really. You can find a write up on how to make your own at BoxGods.com I will also be doing my own how to on building the box. I will let everyone know here when it is done.

Also you shouldn't quit modding! I know when i get super busy with my life i will nit pick at a project. I mean sometimes it is just nice to go out on the weekend and mess around with a mod. That way you are not per-say retiring or stopping. You are just taking your time which i feel is better then rushing any mod ever. I wouldn't give up man, just think about all those frustrating moments and good times you will miss Also you have to know you are a creative person and that goes for everyone. Your brain is a powerful thing and if you can stay positive about a build and KNOW we are ALL creative you will be good to go.

Thanks again everyone.
    -Matthew A.K.A. Feldm4n

Fear

This will easily make the front page of ....Thebestcasescenario.com

good job