Thread: Everquest1

ATX Mental Case

Default Everquest1

Just wondering if any1 has an old everquest 1 account which i cud buy/(or if ur kind give to me) just ive lost my account and wanna play again

Water Cooled

Default Re: Everquest1

I'm not sure if you should be asking that on this board.

Sharing/selling an account is against the Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) EULA. How did you lose your account? Why don't you just get new disks (new CD-keys) and start from scratch. You can power level real easily these days. lots of powerfull gear is for sale cheap in the bazaar.

Fastest classes to level up are Druids, Necros, bards and shaman. bards can actually level the fastest by swarm kiting and they have no down time. I used to solo 10+ mobs at a time for hours at a time. All of them can solo easily into the 60's or higher. Tell us what you want to play I and I can give you some advise. (bear in mind my account has been inactive for a couple years so I'm not familiar withthe recent expansions it should work for lower level play)

ATX Mental Case

Default Re: Everquest1

I just wanted a spare account i was planning on buying all new game numbers from sony but was just making sure nobody used to play and doesnt now ^^

*EDIT* i dont want a account with like 1700000 plat and a level 8000 whateva just one with no characters.. used to play the game when i last like 10 and now want to play to bring bak memorys