Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laptop going for sale (soon)

Fear

Default Laptop going for sale (soon)

Well, recentley, My main machine has been running games not precisley as I expected it to. In my gaming rig, i have 2 x 512 memory sticks (184 pin DDR) so if I wanted 2 gig, I would have to buy 2x 1gig sticks rather then just another gig. Anyways, Becuase of my recent need of memory, I decided I can sell my old laptop I used for school. I don't really have much **** on it. On it I have Windows Media Center Edition, and I lost the disk + seriel LONG TIME AGO. Underneath the laptop I have a windows XP Home seriel. So if you want me to wipe it clean, that means you loose Media Centre Edition. So rather, I'll just remeove my programs and all my documents and ****. Maybe i'll include music too? Anyways the laptops a Dell Inspiron 1000.

The laptops well, doesn't look old, doesnt look new either. Its not no super designed gaming laptop. Its just a normal laptop, maybe if you want to back **** up, carry you're pictures or just do work in it like I did. So anyways, heres the specs.

Dell Inspiron 1000
    2.2 GHZ Celeron M
    40 GB Hard Drive
    DVD-Rom/CD-RW Drive
    256 MB Ram
    Onboard 10/100 Nic and 56 K Modem
    64mb SiS 650 Video Card
    15.1" XGA (1024 X 76 LCD Screen No Dead Pixels or scratches
    1 Dell Inspiron *BRAND NEW* Battery. At full holds almost 3 hours.
    Compaq AC adaptor, Works with the dell laptop (same voltage and ****)

I am looking for around $200 for it, becuase thats how much 2 gigs ram is. I bought a brand new PCIMCIA Wireless network card, and I have a slightley used mint condish. Wireless mouse for it. So for a little more I can include those aswell.

I've done business with:
    Mikeroq
    Epyk
    Darkhate
    Maleficus
    Scwol
    and a few other ppl here at tbcs.

I personally give a garentee that it fully works, The only thing wrong is, If you start adjusting the screen, sometimes it can shut off and you need to restart the laptop. I don't know why this is happening, I suppose the cable for the lcd must be loose and when you start ****ing around with it, it must tip off the pins or something. I never really opened the laptop up so I wouldn't know.

Let me know about offers.

Anyways, I just wanted to know, how much can I get for this? Also if anyone has any offers, please let me know.

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Default Re: Laptop going for sale (soon)

Hmm, a Celeron M and a 40gb? That would be perfect for holding my media on the go (sans all my DVD rips, of course).

How about, say, 100$? 150$?

By the way -- I don't have the money right now but I should soon.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

Dude...totally!

what kind of price range were you looking at?

Fear

I don't know, I was hoping I'd have enough for 2 gig ram... So around $200... I'll see if I can barrow my dads camra and snap couple shots tonight. Its accually pretty sleek, becuase other inspiron 1000's i've seen have this BIG ASS circle that says dell on the exterior witch is almost big as the screen, but mine has this tiny little dell logo and the rest is black. So its pretty nice. I'll see if I can get pics later today.

Anodized

Damn im too late.. this would be grat for me. Well if it comes down to it, Ill take it (being the price it right) if no one else does. Ill pay 200-300 for it.

Fear

Basicley, all of you can offer. I am forced to accept the best offer.

Anodized

Alright, Well I got 200 on me, but I can go as far as 250 maybe 260 depending on when I get paid. and some pics would help out a lot.

Fear

yeah, I'll try to get pics up tonight. Theres no physicle damage done so theres no need for pics. But i'll get pics, don't worry. If you got 200 on you now, I guess you can buy whenever.

i can easily pay up to $300 for it.

Fear

Alright. The cable for camra is lost, so Pics come perhaps tomorrow night if I buy a new cable. Anyways, Who ever pays the most and pays first gets the laptop. It breaks my heart to sell it but In times like this I have to let go of it. Right now I'm on my Pentuim 3 lappy, so it doesn't hurt that much to let go of my better laptop. Anyways, Zombeh when can ya pay? Also guys, you pay shipping. Laptop weighs maybe 5-10 pounds i'm guessing, I'm not quite sure on it, I'll have to weigh it in and find out how much shipping is to pacific regions.