Thread: Need some help

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Need some help

I'm building an H20 Kit for my Thermaltake Armor Full Tower, but I don't know a whole lot about water cooling kits. So maybe you guys can help me a bit?

What I'm cooling:
    Case: Thermaltake Armor Full Tower
    Mobo: Gigabyte (North and south bridge??)
    CPU: Conroe E6600
    GPU: Radeon X1650Pro

H20 kit so far:
    Pump: DD Pump
    CPU Block: DD RBX
    Tubing: HyperWeb

Thats all I have so far. I don't know what blocks can cool my GPU and/or my chip sets and I don't know my radiator's either. I haven't decided yet or which Reservoir I want, but I am thinking a 5.25 Bay since I have alot of those. I also don't know fittings, tubing length, and things like that. Also is there a LCD display for a 5.25 bay mount so I can monitor it that way?

My budget limit is $300USD btw. Any suggestions, idea's, comments?

Thanks alot for the help. I can only imagine how much of a pain I am lol.

-SF
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Anodized

Default Re: Need some help

Im putting a cooling kit in the same case right now. Follow my log, I will be updating it tomorrow I believe on what I have done to make it work out. For a gpu block.. Id go to the DD website and look over some. I have the TDX block, but its cooling my 1900XT. The pump is the same as mine, but if you dont know already its 1/2 tubing.. just keep that in mine because I over looked that.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: Need some help

Sweet, That will be good to watch... that way I don't fry myself or something. lol

Yes, I know its 1/2", I have a thing for big tubes in water kits.. lol they look better I guess.

-SF
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.