Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grim Reaper Engraving Idea(s)

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: Grim Reaper Engraving Idea(s)

Name Ideas....

Grim Goodbye ('s)
    Death Box

Bleh, I don't know. The Death Box idea is kind of cool...

Thats just what I am going to call it for now. It'll probably change later. Maybe. It might grow on me like some weird fungus lol.

Now I should make it really death orientated huh? That would be cool... make it so it lives up to its current name, "Death Box". I wish I had more skillage... then I could freak people out with it! ^^

-SF
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Oooh... another idea...

I could engrave a cool coffin on the top of the case?? Or maybe somewhere else? Have like an arm hanging out of it lol

-SF
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

And yet another idea...

Maybe some grave yard action going on some where? Like some tomb stones and some scary looking tree's and what not. Might be kind of cool?

-SF

Oh yeah, I've decided to leave the front of the case alone for now. Since I might decide to put a blow hole in the front. But everywhere else on the front other than like where the blow hole would be is still up for design idea's.

I was thinking for the 3 left over drive bays... to do a separate portrait on each one... but in such a way where combined it makes one ultimate portrait of something. That way if I upgrade something I wont be at a loss by taking down one of the drive bays. How or what to do to do that... I haven't clue.

How Big's Your Mouth?! gaz_the_chav's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSnow OPPPPPS I Mean SnowFire
    Is that a compliment? I'm not sure...
    Compliment lol it looks well good!

-gaz

Quote Originally Posted by gaz_the_chav View Post
    Compliment lol it looks well good!

-gaz
    lol

Well thanks gaz! Your compliment is held in high regard.

hmm... uh oh...

lol well I just thought of something. My brothers wife said something to me about my drawing the other day... and I now think she was trying to compliment me in some weird way and not insult me. WHOOOPS! lol I better apologize to her later today. ^^

Piece of advice...

Women are always right, Even when they are wrong.

lol this just kind of proves that in a way. Meaning, Men are dumb and women... well it doesn't matter what women are. Because a happy woman makes a happy family. ^^

Well that got kind of off topic... lol

-SF

Yea, women can be wrong too. Men aren't dumb. Happy people make a happy family.

Tombstones and skulls are to be expected and really aren't that scary.
    Maybe a raised coffin, similar to the sword on Project Belarus oh so long ago?

Maybe...

I'm not really a big fan of handles but I might be able to do that. But I'm kind of just trying to keep with engravings. I don't really have the money for everything else because I want some new parts for my computer. That and I'm not really going for scary, even though I really want to. I don't have the skill to go for that and my drawings aren't as scary as they are... well... there just not scary lol.

But I've pretty much decided that I don't want to engrave the coffin on the top of the case... I don't know why, but I just don't like the idea of having it there.

I was also thinking that I could put in some windows (the one thing I wouldn't mind spending extra cash on) and etching some stuff into that. Such as a coffin or something.

-SF

At the end of december I'll have $350USD or more. So yeah! Pretty cool! I'm gonna spend 98% of it on this computer. ^^

Now I'm just hoping my parents get me some of the stuff on my computer mod list. :p THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!

Thanks everyone for all of your ideas, opinions, thoughts, and suggestions! I'm going to start on my sketchup soon. Maybe that will help me visualize things better. I can also try that coffin handle idea just in case it might actually look good lol since you know... I have horrid visual abilities! lol

-SF

I'm diggin the idea behind this one.

some people calls it a sling blade, I calls it a kaiser blade

rest in peace mate GT40_GearHead's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Grim Reaper Engraving Idea(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFire View Post
    Okay, I've decided that I am just going to leave the words out of it. It really does look better imo! Thanks GT40! I would of never noticed if you didn't make that suggestion. ^^

-SF

glad i could be of asistance

LOUD AND PROUD !