Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scary!

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Default Re: Scary!

whats scary, the price or the looks?

I would say both. The looks in a good way, the price in a not so good way.

It's a beast. Beast's are usualy scary arent they? lol

OR.... the fact that it looks like it could abduct you and probe you is pretty scary! :p

-SF
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

i wouldn't mind one for a gaming comp

Psh, me either! Just cost so friggen much!

-SF

Dude...totally!

wow, that is a really nice case. i usually like more complicated, custom cases, but that is a very appealing case. if it werent for the price i might pick me up one of those.

it will be $79 at newegg.com in no time.
    In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

No time you say? Why is that? Do you not think it is a very good case?

Btw

"Impossible is nothing"

That is hilarious. The advantages of being an owner I guess lol

-SF

Fresh Paint

Why would anyone need 9 (nine) 120 mm fans, when it's made for liquid-cooling. Who needs that many 120 mm fans anyway?

I mean, I wouldn't mind a few fans that big, but I guess that's in the price...

Its not a bad looking case..the side window is too big and poorly shaped/designed. Once the drives are in place, the wires will be right against the plexi. A good window design hides the interior framework, or integrates it into the look.

-Accommodates up to nine 120mm fans?

wtf for?
    In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.