Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Danger Den UV

Fresh Paint

Default Re: Danger Den UV

I think they're great. It almost makes me want to install watercooling in my system just for the unique designs, lol. Maybe someday once I get a job.
    Will take any of your advice for modding!

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Well I know as soon as I start getting in enough extra cash I am going to be building my own water cooling kit using most of what you can find on this website! Such as the UV blocks, Hyper Web Tubing, and of course that handy dandy ArcticMOD Filling Funnel!

-SF
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Overclocked

love the website, really nice easy to navigate and some good products too!
    sorry about the sig size ppl!
    ==================================
    AMD x2 64 5000+ windsor
    asus crosshair
    asus x1950xtx
    2gb OCZ platinum
    ==================================

Thanks for all the awsome comments guys.. its very encouraging for me. I can tell you that if you like what you see now.. keep checking back over the next few weeks. I have so many more amazing liquid cooling products going up on the site.. Sometimes I just wish I could snap my fingers and have them up in a flash.. but it does take a lot of work to put up each product. This week I will be putting up a custom 5.25 mount for the AlphaCool Bullseye Reservoirs.. it comes in UV Blue, Smoked Gray and Opaque Black.. and it looks freaken amazing. I already took the pictures.. and these should get onto the site this week for sure. After this I have awsome pumps and AlphaCool pump accessory tops goin in.. and then comes the radiators. Im a liquid cooling fanatic... so the site will reflect this by having the best of the best in that area. Just check back every now and then.. and you should see new stuff each time. Thanks for all the great word of mouth in here!

~Michael
    www.ArcticMOD.com

Woot! Can't wait for those pumps baby! I was thinking about building my own h20 kit this december or january using the products on your website. Mainly because I love your Hyper Web Tubing and you can't get those any where else as far as I know. It's always easier to deal with one website and order everything I need from that one website instead of a bunch of websites.

Is there anywhere we can go to check up on your inventory updates? I already know what kind of products I want and need, so its easy for me to check up on those to see if you have them in stock yet. But if there is an area we can go to see what recent updates you have that would be fantastic!

Looking forward to future products and purchases from your website!

Best of Luck,
    -SnowFire
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Anodized

hmm Im wondering, My water cooling setup will be red coolant, so red water lines, then have blue UV sleeves, would it look good to have a blue cpu UV top?

SnowFire.. The pumps I have are simply awsome.. they include Laing, Danger Den and AlphaCool pumps, and I have all of the awsome Laing pump adapters and attachments made by AlphaCool.. check out the AlphaCool website to see what I'm talkin about. I also have the AlphaCool Eheim 600 pump station which is all encased in Acrylic and looks really cool! Thank you so much btw for your interest in buying from my site.. its a tough thing starting a company like mine from scratch, and attracting customers like yourself is very important to me, so everything you have said is very much appreciated!

The HyperWeb Tubing is definitely a unique idea.. I know.. it was my idea! ;o) I set up my liquid cooling system at home with a combination of HyperWeb and Standard Clear Tubing.. and it looks really amazing. I tend to think that combining the two types of tubing works best, using the HyperWeb to accentuate certain section of the pipeline. Also keep in mind that the HyperWeb is thicker then standard clear tubing because of the reinforced web fibers.. and thus is less flexible.. so you need to be careful where you use that tubing... its best to use clear pvc in the sections that bend a lot. HyperWeb was a really simple idea.. but no one had ever tried it before.. thats why I wanted to show everyone how cool it looks.

About product updates.. sigh.. this is an ongoing thing for me every day. As I mentioned earlier.. there are tons of products still to be put online.. and it will take some time to get that all done. Its funny you mentioned a product update section as this was something I was just thinking about implementing. It is particularly important now that I have a section like this as now is when all these new products are going up. I am going to look into a way of implementing this today.. as I think there is a tool I can use to do this. In the meantime the best way is to simply look at the menu. The sections in Gray are the ones that need to be filled.. so as I fill these in, they will go into the normal blue color. I will also be posting site News as often as I can in our "Under the Ice" Newsletter as well. I am going to try to make an updates section though as you suggested.

Buying everything from a single site is always the easiest way to go.. I couldn't agree more! My goal is to make ArcticMOD a one stop shop for modding.. and in time it will become this. When it is time for you to make your system this December please feel free to call me if there is anything you need that is not yet online. I am behind helping my customers 200%, and would be more then happy to help you, and to make sure you get everything that you need. Just shoot me a phone call when you are ready to go, and I'll hook you up with the best parts!

TheMovement4... First of all, I'm a big fan of using the Red Coolant.. it looks really amazing if you are using the FluidXP+ Red coolant that I sell. I have always felt that mixing "cool" and "warm" colors in colorschemes looks amazing. Rather then using two cool colors such as blue and green, using instead red and blue is a great idea! I am in fact building a custom liquid cooled computer for a customer in New Zealand who is using this exact color scheme you just mentioned. The red for the coolant works great because it is really bright, and IMO you want the coolant to be the brightest thing in the case to show off the Liquid Cooling. Blue sleeving works great to then combine in the cool with the warm colors.. and then it is also good to play in the UV blue with the acrylics.. So the Danger Den UV Blue CPU tops this thread is about would be perfect for you. You can also use UV Blue Acrylic windows and baymounts. I have a product comming out on the site this week you may be interested in.. its a special 5.25" UV Blue Baymount for the AlphaCool Bullseye reservoirs.. and it looks absolutely amazing. Check out the site this week.. it would be perfect for your color scheme! Ok.. hope this helped answer your question.. =o)

~Michael

Anodized

I couldn't fine on your site, but do you sell just the tops? I already have the block, so no need in buying another one.

Yes, we do sell a UV Reactive Collection top replacement Kit which would include the UV Top of your choice, as well as the o-ring, hold-down screws and fittings. This section isn't up just yet, but I can easily accomadate you. Please email me at Support@ArcticMOD.com and I will take care of your order no probs.. =)

Hmmm, I just thought of something after browsing the website....

Why don't you have review capabilities? That is one thing I always enjoy reading through on newegg. Is there a reason for this or is it still in the making or have you just plain out decided to not go with that route?

-SF