Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Danger Den UV

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Danger Den UV

Thought this was pretty cool. I didnt even know they made UV reactive blocks. Goes pretty good with that UV reactive tubing!

http://www.arcticmod.com/computer-co...ve-collection/

They also have some pretty cheap sleeving!

-SF
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Default Re: Danger Den UV

Thanks for the link above SF.. really appreciated that. This is Michael, the founder of ArcticMOD.com. I was checkin out my incomming traffic, and noticed this reference.. just wanted to respond to you.

My company is brand new.. and we are really trying to do some never before seen stuff.. like the "Danger Den UV Reactive Collection" that you noticed. We are making available all Danger Den blocks with UV Reactive tops.. If you check out the "classic" blocks section too, you will see UV options available at the bottom of the page. This can also be done on all the Video and Chipset blocks as well as the CPU.

Right now I am in the process of entering in more products, the site is a bit scarce right now, but this is temporary, we have tons of stuff.. its just gonna take some time to get it all online. For anyone that sees this, please do come check out the store.. and keep checkin back, because a lot of awsome products will be added over the next two months as we approach the end of the year.

Hope you guys don't mind the plug here.. only good intentions.. ;o)

Michael Samson
    www.ArcticMOD.com

Anodized

Quote Originally Posted by ILLUMINICE View Post
    Thanks for the link above SF.. really appreciated that. This is Michael, the founder of ArcticMOD.com. I was checkin out my incomming traffic, and noticed this reference.. just wanted to respond to you.

My company is brand new.. and we are really trying to do some never before seen stuff.. like the "Danger Den UV Reactive Collection" that you noticed. We are making available all Danger Den blocks with UV Reactive tops.. If you check out the "classic" blocks section too, you will see UV options available at the bottom of the page. This can also be done on all the Video and Chipset blocks as well as the CPU.

Right now I am in the process of entering in more products, the site is a bit scarce right now, but this is temporary, we have tons of stuff.. its just gonna take some time to get it all online. For anyone that sees this, please do come check out the store.. and keep checkin back, because a lot of awsome products will be added over the next two months as we approach the end of the year.

Hope you guys don't mind the plug here.. only good intentions.. ;o)

Michael Samson
    www.ArcticMOD.com
    please dont spam
    DFI Lanparty UT NF590 M2R/G
    AMD Athlon64 X2 3800
    XFX 256MB 7600gt
    1GB Corsair DDR2 800

To the response above.. what I wrote is NOT spam.. it was a direct response to the person who posted about my site and about a certain line of products. I did not come to this site to spam.. and I did not write the original post either. I was only responding to it in a friendly maner that would benefit other modders interested in this type of product. This is a modding site, and I am a person who sells modding parts, there is nothing wrong about the way I responded. Please do not label me a spammer simply for responding, as spammers come to a site unannounced.

~Michael

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Well I don't know if this will be considered spam or not. But I think your website is fantastic and I wish you the best of luck with it! Besides, It's a modders website. So who cares? It's only beneficial to us!

Also, If I may be so bold to do so, I would like to make a suggestion to you? I do not know of your service yet but I would bet my computer on that if you were to have service as good as say, newegg's, your site would boom. Word gets around here pretty fast of sites that have excellent service. We LOVE unique products, but we also love excellent service as well if not more in some cases. Only a friendly suggestion though.

Best of luck! Hope to see some more cool and unique products very soon!

-SF

Also, if you guys (tbcs members) want another cool product I found on this website. Check out these for your water cooling setup. Looks pretty "cool".

http://www.arcticmod.com/computer-mo...-id-tubing.htm
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Thank you so much for the great compliment SF.. I only hope that everyone else likes the site as much as you. It is definitely a modder's website.. because I am a modder, have been for many years. I really want ArcticMOD to be a place that modders can come not just to buy, but also to learn about products.. this is why I have gone to great lengths to provide tons of extra product info, and go the extra mile for the customer.

Your suggestion about customer service is well received.. as this is something I also expect when I buy parts. I am personally handeling the customer service right now.. and I can assure you that customer service will always be a top priority of my store.

Anyways, thanks for the kind wishes and I look forward to seeing you and other modders at the store soon.

All the best,

Michael Samson

P.S. That reinforced tubing was my idea.. it came from my own mod job at home. It looks really really cool with the coolant inside of it.. and especially when you mix that tubing with regular clear pvc ;o)

I have to admit, i like that product. It looks good, very good.

-DaveW
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Resident Alcoholic

The site looks very clean and well designed! I wish that I lived somewhere where I could take advantage of it but alas, I live in sunny Britain.
    Keep it up!
    H

Quote Originally Posted by ForceFedFlesh View Post
    please dont spam
    What a thoughtful and helpful post.

[/sarcasm]

"Onelegout"... ArcticMOD.com ships internationally!
    We wouldn't exclude all the nice people from Britain.. =o)
    Shipping can be on the high side for international.. but if you buy a bunch of stuff at once.. its not so bad.

After you register the cart will automatically give you our two international shipping options, FedEx International Economy and FedEx International Priority. If you have any difficulties whatsoever.. just email me from the contact page.

Hope this helps!

~Michael

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Nice blocks.

Is it just me but those blocks hurt my eyes.
    Need a sig