Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Modder's Workshop

Default Re: The Modder's Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by modder54321
    But, then again, I like free too

Everyone loves free... I'm always going back to the AFM video to refresh my mind on how to work with bondo and other materials. Keeping a frame of mind that it takes time and not to get rushed in the project I can't help it, I want to be as good as the best around here and I WANT IT NOW!!!

Well I know I'm on board for more videos... I'd gladly pay and send in my videos as I get the WOPR. jr soon.
    "...angel headed hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of the night..." Allen Ginsberg 1926-1997

Yeah, if we're even sort-of taking a poll, I'm gonna put a vote down for free.

I'd definitely understand if charges had to be applied, don't get me a wrong. It's a lot of work to put in just for a couple of "Thank you"s and "Well Done"s from the Case Modding community. But free would most definitely be appreciated.

And on that note, thanks so much for producing that Alien Fossil Mouse video. Really learned a lot about possibilities and the fact that looks can be deceiving. The first thought that pops into my head when I see a project like that is "I'll never be able to do that". Thanks for proving me wrong. Thanks for making it less overwhelming.
    Every member of humanity is a nerd in some respect. We all just need to dispense with the bull**** and own our inner nerd.

Yeah... I know. That Alien Fossil Video really opened my eye's about modding in general. Just looking at the finished product... I thought the same thing "There's no way I could do that."

I think Paul is one of the most talented people out there in the modding community. His video production skills aren't too skimpy either. I wish I had a fraction of his talent. It will take me years to even come close to having that kind of knowledge, but I'm working on it and I'm not giving up.

We can just hope that the tutorials come soon!!! I can't wait to see the next one. I am in the middle of building my modding workshop and I'm off tomorrow with a shopping list of all kinds of stuff to buy. Hopefully, I'll be able to start doing some kind of mod shortly.

The SlackMeister

i agree. when i look at Paul's work, i think to myself there is no way in the world i can do anything like that. if you guys make like a DVD with a lot of tutorials, i might buy it. but free is better.

Water Cooled

it was only my suggestion about the dvd release and now everyone is expecting it? lol

The SlackMeister

Quote Originally Posted by Frakk
    it was only my suggestion about the dvd release and now everyone is expecting it? lol
    i know, but it was a great idea.

Water Cooled

Quote Originally Posted by MrSlacker
    i know, but it was a great idea.
    thx. I get that a lot

Fresh Paint

A final date for the first full video?

Very awesome stuff! I really hope we see somthing soon

Anodized

i want them on dvd... the techniques would be very fun and useful to learn.
    are they being sold or just something amazing online? not sure if this was mentioned or not... i saw your Doom 3 mod in the teaser and a bunch of other cool sh1t! those videos look cool i would def. sit down for hours...
    cool post