Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Police Theme case

Default Re: Police Theme case

Yep, and there are literally hundreds of different depictions of St. Michael to choose from to best suit your motif. And I still have some old plans tucked away for scratch built rotating emergency lights! I had another idea too which I usually like to draw and post so you can see clearly what I mean but my main PC is fried so no scanner. You know how officers on a raid or exercising an arrest warrant have those velcro patches that cover the POLICE lettering which the flip down to expose their identity just as they are going in? How about a stealthed optical drive with a nylon covered panel which flips down revealing POLICE underneath when you open the drive?

Fresh Paint

You could also use a variety of red and blue led fans. Or paint black fan blades red and blue.

That 'stealth drive with police on it' sounds pretty awesome, too!

If it's going to be a car case though, you should put some wheels on it that make it look like a police car.

Hey TGS-

I can't stop thinking about this police mod, so many possibilities! I had a few more ideas that if you like, feel free to implement. If this is to resemble a squad car, why not turn it on it's side. Then you could contour the sides to look more like a cruiser and have car doors on each side to give you access to the mobo. This would also give a more proportional composition to the blue stripe that follows each side. You could make plexi windows and even a mesh grill to separate the front from back seat. Then on the front of the car would make a great location for a radiator if you plan to water cool; check out this grill...

Or if you like the retro look...

Lastly, I would think that the shield would make an awesome decal for a mouse...

Any thoughts?

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Just so you know....

This project will be coming soon.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Cool. A police theme is a neat idea.
    Need a sig

Quote Originally Posted by jreffy View Post
    Hook up a pressurized pepper-sprayer that will spray anyone who tries to turn on the computer without first using a key/access code.

Or put your tazer contacts on common keyboard keys (like F and J) so people get shocked if they don't first hit a combination of keys.
    OUCH! Pepper spray is NOT fun to get hit with. Looking forward to seeing this one develop TGS.

Anodized

I think you should tint the side window and get a stencil for a police logo. then shine an LED from the side of the glass of the window for the logo glows. Like the Hellgate logo on the Doom 3 casemod. I think the inside should have red or blue lights that flash back and forth as well. LED's? Meteor Lights? Hell, mount a VoIP functional walkie-talkie on the side, the ones they have in the police cars. The ideas are endless!

P.S. If you're going for a sense of "Justice" wouldn't the statue of the blindfolded lady with the scale and the equal weights thingie be useful somewhere in the mod?

Put a radio unit in it
    Announcing: Project ******* (Soon)
    EXAC Will cease to exist due to me finally getting a new rig! BUT I will mod the new case ;P

Anodized

Esx read my mind, Thanks for the clarification.

lol, I can't believe I missed this. Good luck TGS. I was thinking of a police themed case myself (even started on a mock up), but I think I'll try something different if you're going that route....hmmm

maybe I'll go American Farmer...John deere...oh, I.H.