Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate YouTube

Default Re: Ultimate YouTube

LoL I have no idea what that is, my friend posted that on my page. I was getting obsessed with high-powered pellet guns for a while, and he had to go and one-up me :p
    In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Here is the now famous "Impossible Is Nothing" video by Aleksey Vayner. This schmucky, egotistical Yale student sent this video and an 11 page resume to several investment banks in NYCity. It invariably leaked to the internet, and now no one wants to hire this guy, except for a few marketing and advertising firms. 495lbs??? I don't think so. Look at the spotters helping him lift the weights..even they are straining--and they are way more diesel than he is. I guess they needed him to help guide the pole up or something.

The clip of the guy skiing isnt even him, and in question is the brick-smashing as well, although bricksmashing is not difficult, its physics--one brick breaks the other, not the force of your hand.

What a loser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AExtO-dD8so

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    Here is the now famous "Impossible Is Nothing" video by Aleksey Vayner. This schmucky, egotistical Yale student sent this video and an 11 page resume to several investment banks in NYCity. It invariably leaked to the internet, and now no one wants to hire this guy, except for a few marketing and advertising firms. 495lbs??? I don't think so. Look at the spotters helping him lift the weights..even they are straining--and they are way more diesel than he is. I guess they needed him to help guide the pole up or something.

The clip of the guy skiing isnt even him, and in question is the brick-smashing as well, although bricksmashing is not difficult, its physics--one brick breaks the other, not the force of your hand.

What a loser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AExtO-dD8so
    Wow, In the first 30 or so seconds I could already see that this guy is a complete loser.

On a brighter note! Here is a video to celebrate this months quickly approaching holiday "HALLOWEEN". OOGY BOOGY BOO! ...sorry.

It is a very well done video and I hope you all like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-1aui-wluE

-SF
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

How Big's Your Mouth?! gaz_the_chav's Avatar

Omg what a willy! He just makes himself look worse lol. Now who in there right mind would employ that??

-gaz

Quote Originally Posted by gaz_the_chav View Post
    Omg what a willy! He just makes himself look worse lol. Now who in there right mind would employ that??

-gaz
    lol

I love how you just took his humanity away with a single word. Bravo

-SF
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Omg what a willy!
    You're so British.

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

It's either because we as humans like to blow things up when we get bored... or it could be just an american thing lol. Cuz you know... were just a bunch of rednecks!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoID=670896101

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFire View Post
    On a brighter note! Here is a video to celebrate this months quickly approaching holiday "HALLOWEEN". OOGY BOOGY BOO! ...sorry.

It is a very well done video and I hope you all like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-1aui-wluE

-SF
    Same folks who bring us Chad Vader--both very funny

How Big's Your Mouth?! gaz_the_chav's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    You're so British.

-Dave

I thought that this would be the best way to sum him up as it is the least offensive word i could of used lol :p

-gaz

(ps dont you mean english dave :p)