Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1-10?

Default Re: 1-10?

just to comment on what dgrmkrp said lolz those smiths can overclock insanely while still going on stock air
    the rly fun smiths tho r phase change cooled and can run at 6.3Ghz daily use
    and ya 2.8 has plenty of potential dude
    im runng a 2.66Ghz P4 506 and im overclocked at 4.3Ghz lolz
    i can run at 3.7 with stock cooling so if i was u i would just swap the mobo fer a nice DFi board and overclock the snot outa it cuz dude u got a faster processor and it will prolly go even higher than mine
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if somebody sigquotes part of this.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

I was thinking of something like this if I have enough money left over from my ebay items. Still gotta buy a new HDD and a new lian li computer chassis AS WELL as a windows install disc since no one I know has one that I could use

But if I have enough...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813135026

What about that one? It seems to have alot of pretty good features for the price. Will it over clock though?

-SF
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

well most the reviews say it aint bad so i say go with it and if its no good just return it or sell it lol..............have a shot
    thats the thing with this stuff
    trial and error man

enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if somebody sigquotes part of this.