Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Modder's Challenge Ideas

Rankenphile

Default Re: Modder's Challenge Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by simon275
    Arghh noooooooooooo....

If shipping wans't to much I would pay for it. Or I would go half maybe. How much does this item way what are demensions. Dont tell us what it is I just want to know weight and dimensions so I can get an idea about shipping.
    I know, I know. It is a pain. I don't have the specific dimensions at the moment, but when the contest goes up I'll be sure to post them.

MitaPi

So are you guys allowed to tell us around what time we should expect the next contest to start? AH! I cant wait much longer!

We're working on it. Don't worry!

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

How is this coming along? Kind of drifted into the darkness so I hope you dont mind that I brought it back up. lol I didnt miss it did I?

-SF
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

No, you haven't missed it. We've just all been REALLY busy. We're trying to sort something out for UK entrants as well.

There is only 3 of us here after all.

(Note to world: that is NOT a hint that we want help. We're doing just fine as we are at the minute thanks.)

-Dave

Life is like an analogy...

well youd get help if you asked... im sure someone is feeling generous right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Toy
    im pretty sure i was your car, but i was into mah music and didnt think too much of it

I know we'd get help if we asked for it. But, after a few months, I think we've really got to grips with our roles here at TBCS, and any outside help coming in at this point would lead to confusion, delays, etc. etc. etc.

I know if we needed it, half the boards would volunteer. But too many cooks spoil the broth, as we say in Scotland. I'm sure you guys have heard that one before

-Dave

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Yeah fair enough dave we will let you guys sought yourself out. Looks like I will be running an Australian compeition on my own. And since there is no postage and I am the only entrat I automatically win.

If the prizes arent to big in size and I enter in a compeition can I pay the difference in postage it would cost to ship it out down under. I will porbably send it by ship mail as it is cheapest so I get it in like 3 months If i win of course.
    Need a sig

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

lol I had a funny dream today of all the "mod gods" getting together and modding some gigantic super computer. Actually I think it was some gigantic server or something. But anyways, it was hilarious.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFire View Post
    lol I had a funny dream today of all the "mod gods" getting together and modding some gigantic super computer. Actually I think it was some gigantic server or something. But anyways, it was hilarious.
    I'll provide the super computer and the workspace...

Hell I bet you could get sgi or cray, maybe even sun involved and they would host the competition, just for the chance to use the design ideas...