Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best digital camera series!!!

Default The best digital camera series!!!

I beilieve the best camera is the cannon powershot A-series. My family has personally owned the A-30 A-20 A-70 and the A-80. They are a decent size, run pretty cheap , easy to use, and have an awesome opticle zoom. I will always buy the A series if cannon contiues making it. What camera or camera seris do you guys like?

ATX Mental Case

My thoughts on cameras are this: if someone knows nothing about digi cams, computers, or photo software, i tell them to by kodaks. Not the best cam or the best software, but it is very easy to use. I woudl even venture to say that a blind man could use it. As for high end digi's i would suggest a cannon or a fugi. Nikon is suppose to be good, but all i know about them is that they have tons of options on the camera, you judge that.
    Personally i have a sony, i like it, its simple basially a high res point and shoot then i can edit on my computer. Though i wouldnt suggest it simply becasue sony is so propritary that you have to buy everything for the camera sony brand. And there memory sticks are 3x the cost of flash media... thats my only beef.
    "It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying, sometimes it means killing a whole lot of people."

Anodized

Wrong.

Nikon D70 will whip your Canon.
    Or the Digital Rebel (which is like $10000, no kidding)

Both are Digital SLRs, which will give you by far the best quality, but they are expensive. As a professional option, the D70 is your pick...

I've used them to take pictures, and god damn the autofocus is quick, so is picture taking and every picture comes out so rediculously well that it makes me so happy every time I use it.

If you've got $1000 to spend, buy one.

ChopChopChop..

For the average modder, any of those canon cams will take great pics of their cases. I still use an Olympus C2100UZ for mine and they turn out great.

Had a Sony 8mp cam but returned it because....well....what a waste of money.
    www computer-choppers com

Quote Originally Posted by Seven
    Both are Digital SLRs, which will give you by far the best quality, but they are expensive. As a professional option, the D70 is your pick...
    But the key isnt in the body, when you get to that level, the lens makes all the difference and some can cost you as much as the camera or more

I use the Minolta Dimage A-1 (5.0MP) ---It works great in low light, has a gryroscope for steady shots, full manual control and other great features.

I've been using my Sony F707 for a couple years now..5.2MP, 3Xoptical, and the Nightframing (hologram laser to detect focus range in total darkness) sure makes low light shots easier.

Overclocked

I have a fuji finepix and its is small, has a docking tray, and a rechageable battery. It also takes decent pics. may not be the best camera but it has kept me happy.
    Mesh makes the world go around!!!!

Overclocked

Default Re: The best digital camera series!!!

I'm getting the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P200/R Digital Camera (7.2 MP) for a going to college present. I also need it for my digital photography class.

Oh yea, it looks girlie too.

The SlackMeister

Default Re: The best digital camera series!!!

Canon S2 was just announced. i am so getting it. i was going to get S1 but i was wating for S2. it comes out in June for $500, but dell always has % off deals so i am hoping to get it for around $400.