Thread: The viper and The demon

Default The viper and The demon

Current Projects
    -1979 Jeep DJ5 "Mail Jeep"
    -1981 Chevrolet K10

Water Cooled

premodded cases kill the whole purpose. but hey, you get what you pay for

ATX Mental Case

I dig that case man, though i wonder how the setup inside is space wise.
    That would be a neat case to practice window etchings and tinting on.
    "It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying, sometimes it means killing a whole lot of people."

Fresh Paint

I agree with Frekk that, buy a premodded case defeats the purpose of 'casemodding" (even though I am running on a slightly premodded case).

I sometimes buy a cheap pre-modded case for the chassis or just for other parts, so, they can be a good investment for the future.

Or scrap metal! Kidding!

Water Cooled

good investment for the future? id be throwing premodded cases at the dogs on my frontyard lol.

Fresh Paint

it's an ok case, but there would be less that you can mod. the more basic the case, the more you can do to it.

I like the Viper window....thats about it. Maybe I'll use that design for a window in a case for a Viper owner friend of mine.

ATX Mental Case

There is no problem with pre-modded cases as long as you don't call them a mod. If you like the case then have it but don't say that it is a mod. Remember that the whole point of case modding is expression of individuality. Even if you change the case in the smallest way because you think "hmmmm I think it will look better if I removed this and added that" it becomes a mod because it is what you want, not what some mass producing company thinks you want. I have to say though, the cases do look very nice.
    There is no other choice.

Default Re: The viper and The demon

no offence to anybody, but i hate both of those cases with a passion. The demon should choose a color scheme and stick with it, i dont like the red blue and black all mixed together. It just doenst match. And the viper, thats one of the better ones ive seen but it still looks like it is a mexican ripoff of a cool looking case.

edit: the mexican case thing is not rasist but, you know if you go down to like Alvera street (LA locals know what im talking about) and there are all of those like fake power ranger and yugioh toys? Thats what im talking about.