Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NSD Powerball 250Hz PRO

rest in peace mate GT40_GearHead's Avatar

Default NSD Powerball 250Hz PRO

my first review ever... hope you will like it

The NSD Powerbasll 250Hz PRO

Today my toy got home, a month ago i got one for my girl, and i was hocked!

let us begin:

-first the photos:

it comes in this box (very nice looking box i may ad)

this is what you get:
    - the gyro
    - two cords
    - and instructions
    the first thing that cought my eye was te quality, every thing smels of atention to detail

-now, the details:

It's about the same size as a tennis ball and weighs just a little more, but after you put it in motion it just comes alive.
    It does not have any batteries, you power it with you't own body, if you have the balls (read power) this thing will go up to 15.000 rpm and more, BUT they say at 15k it wil generate a 15 kg inertial torque, that is huge,imagine that weight going left to right
    Untill now I have managed 11.800 rpm

The balls has a digital rpm counter with 4 modes, the most important of them is the folowing: HIGHEST RPM>
    You will start wars with this thing, blood will be spiled, IF you take it to ofice/school/friends i know i did

And a nother big plus beside rubing you'r friends in the dirt because they cant gat more than 9k..... are the medical benefits, and I know a lot you guys spend a big part of the day in front of the pc this thing is great for your wrists

LOUD AND PROUD !

Default Re: NSD Powerball 250Hz PRO

I know a lot you guys spend a big part of the day in front of the pc this thing is great for your wrists
    I think the wrists get enough exercise...

I don't quite get how it works, how do you use it? Do you try and hold it still while it throws forces away, what? How does it exercise you? I have weak wrists and might be interested in getting one.

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

OH.... I think I understand what these are now. So basically... you just try to create the highest RPM as you can by... um... wait I got this... okay, no I don't. lol but I understand what they do now at least! And a little work out here and there while having fun is always welcome! What other benefits could I receive from this I wonder?

Building up your wrist strength... hmmm... Nope, I got that covered. <<**dangit Dave, you beat me to it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    I think the wrists get enough exercise...

I don't quite get how it works, how do you use it? Do you try and hold it still while it throws forces away, what? How does it exercise you? I have weak wrists and might be interested in getting one.

-Dave
    That would be the side effects of having a girlfriend right? :p
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

How does it exercise you
    I don't

lol

i found these nice clips in here, i think they will help a lot more than a could explain

LOUD AND PROUD !

Oh I get it now. lol I could totally do that! People who watch me wash my hands are like... dude, calm down, the water ain't goin nowhere. I have very fast hands and wrist movement. Let me explain why...

I have no girlfriend.

The ultimate learning technique to mastering this device!

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

I have no girlfriend.

The ultimate learning technique to mastering this device!
    ouuuu =))

I could totally do that!
    is these a chalange

LOUD AND PROUD !

I'll ask one for my birthday in May, Then we can see who is the bigger loser.

ouu come on, in May, its 30$

LOUD AND PROUD !

yeah... I really need to get a job. The problem is finding a job that I won't fall into depression with (past tendencies) but also a job that I am capable of. *Thats your fact about me for the day, I have absolutely no skill in the workplace and I get depressed insanely easy. Its pretty effing ridiculous. lol I can't even fold a ****ing taco right for god sakes...

Anyways, yeah, I'll try to get one of those babies asap. It's all just a matter of when I can afford one. Right now I am so stretched for cash I am debating on whether I need to paint my case ($5 USD) on my upcoming mod or not. It's even worse than that, I might not even be ABLE to paint my case, Even if I wanted to. But we'll see how that turns out, I have enough for a cheap rotary tool and the main modding supplies. I've made sure of that so fear not! It will look pretty killer for being so simple. At least thats what I think. ^_^

damn you are in deep **** !

what was you'r last job

LOUD AND PROUD !